Watched

Hunters pov

We snuggled for a few more minutes before i got up reluctantly.

"We should go." I smiled, pulling him up. "I dont want you to catch a cold."

"yeah same to you." Edric yawned.

Hand in hand we walked back to the owl house.

"See you round." Edric said as i opened the front door.

"Yeah uh byee." I said, glancing at his lips before my face turned red and I hurryed inside.

Ah shit.

"So?" Luz said, "How was it?"

I smiled and looked down, "It was good."

"ah i see you." Luz grinned, "Youre dating now right?"

"Yup." I said, still staring at the floor.

"But no goodnight kiss huh." Luz said, shaking her head. "tsk tsk"

"Like you've ever had a date" I coughed. Glareing at her. "and you were watching?"

"Ppht i was curious, besides Amity and Em told me to keep them posted in case somthing happened."

"LUZ!"

"heheh" Luz laughed like the little menace she was and darted up to her room.

As soon as she was gone i peeked out the window.

He was gone already of course.

I sighed, sinking to the floor and burying my face in my hands.

Omfg Edric was my boyfriend fkdjfhlsfjhfjhdfjhdfdfihdrfjdfhkjdfkjfhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

My ears fluttered as my brain tried to process. Titan i wanted to kiss him so badly.

Damn.

I Got up, face still red and went to my room, laying down on my cold matress.

I wouldent sleep tonight. I was too exited. So I looked out the window instead.

Suddenly two yellow kikimora shaped eyes appeard in the trees.

I sprang up, tence and ready for a fight but after a second they were gone.

It was probly just a demon hunting for supper. I told myself, but after what happened with belos in the woods i couldent be too sure.

I curled up under my blankets. Still stiff and a bit angry. Was kikimora really spying on me?

You"ve left me no choice

Come at me belos.

Just keep your grubby hands of Edric.

___________________________________________________________

Hunter being watched from the shadows is my favorite trope hehehehe

ps go read my webtoon the mushies (haha shameless plug)