blight mannor

Hunters pov

A few minutes later we landed back at the owl house.

"Ahhh finnaly." Eda sighed, flopping down on the couch. "Hooty whats the damage?"

"I fixed everyythingg" Hooty said, worming inside, "Exept the window upstairs, the one stair, that other window, and the bushes outside- Oh! and-"

"Ok i get it." Eda sighed.

"wheres Luz?" I asked, reilzing i hadent seen her since we were captured.

"The gaurd i interrogated before being taken to belos said a purple haired girl came and got her out." Eda half smiled, "I trust Amity will take care of Luz for now."

"Amity... isent that edrics brother?" I asked.

"You know each other?"

"Yeah hes pretty cool." I said looking at the floor.

"Yeah ok, in that case can i trust you to pick up luz for me? I would do it but i need to supervise hooty to make sure he doesnt-"

crash

"Ill be back in a few hours- wait i need directions." I said, getting up. Maybe visiting Edric would help me feel better after being caught by belos again.

Eda gave me the directions and before long i was standing in front of a massive mansion surrounded by an iron gate.

The sign said "blight mannor" so i walked up the path.

I was a little nervous, not gonna lie. I had been here a few times as the golden gaurd working for -ugh- belos and the parents dident seem very welcoming.

knock knock

"Your back early-" Edric said, sounding annoyed and a little tense, "Hunter?!"

"Hi." I said awkwordly.

"Hi" Ed replied, breaking into a relived smile. "Luz said she was captured and she hasent seen you."

"Yeah he was worried sick." Emria said, sticking her head out the door.

"Emria!" Edric shouted, face turning pink, "I was NOT!"

"Well im ok now." I smiled.

"Now?" Luz said walking out, "Were you captured too?"

"yeah, im sorry this was my fault." I said, looking down.

"Shut up sad boi, its beloses fault not yours."

"Talk about this inside." Amity said, its cold out here.

_________________________________________________________

Srry this was a bit shorter then usual- hope you enjoyed :)