𝟐

Everyday I start up, then I cry my heart out; lonely is a man without love.

Every day I start out then I cry my heart out; lonely is a man without love.

Everyday I start up, then I cry my heart out; lonely is a man without love.

Steven woke up and quickly took the restraint off his ankle then stretched his arms up into the air to stretch, he had work yet again but heard that someone new was joining to help him with selling the products at the counter.

He would be lying if he said he wasn't excited or hopeful that they would be as interested in Ancient Egypt and anything related to it, after all why would they apply to work here if they weren't? 

There were so many other cashier positions open for people that would probably accept someone in a heart beat that wouldn't be as interesting to him as the museum he worked at, meeting this person warmed his spirits as he walked over to Gus and ranted to him about it before realising the time and panicking.

Steven quickly changed then brushed his teeth as swiftly as possible before grabbing his bag and running out of the door and jumbling his keys before locking it, he eagerly pressed the button for the lift and waited impatiently.

Once he was on the ground floor, he darted out of the lift and ran out the building to see the bus causing him to yell for it to wait and start to push through the crowds.

-

"You sure about this Khonshu? Marc steals the beetle soon and the 'idiot' doesn't seem like he would handle a situation involving Arthur well." I mutter.

I was keeping my voice low whilst standing in front of one of the artifacts in hopes that it would look like I was nerding out instead of looking like an insane person, thought it was relatively a negative impression that someone would get off it.

"You'll be there to help the idiot, a job will prevent you from annoying me all the time too.

A smile quickly grew on my face as I knew that I was most likely becoming exhausting to deal with at this point, Marc had only met with me a few times but seemed to have his guard up around me which was most likely because Khonshu never explained how I knew him.

It was a strange story to tell, so I didn't blame him.

'I found this kid with an old avatar, they could see me though they shouldn't of been able to. So I took them!' doesn't sound exactly very good, sounds very very sketchy.

"Marc and Steven know each other, correct?" I ask.

Being cautious was something that I did sometimes but I was also intrigued to know about the two, they had been Khonshu's avatar for awhile now which peaked my interest as I doubted they would last very long.

I knew that Marc wasn't very found of Khonshu and hated working for him often and wanted it all to be over with soon but that was because he worked with him, being on a friendly term with him gave me a different experience though he did throw his 'temper tantrums' as Arthur called them.

"They share the same body, Marc hasn't let Steven know about me nor you yet. Act as if you just met.

I nod my head in response and smile as I turn to look at Khonshu who stood there clearly bored an unimpressed with his surroundings, Khonshu was clearly not interested in his surroundings which made sense as he probably saw the items around us being made.

Though I have to admit I would often drawn into things like this and found interesting and often begged Khonshu to tell me about the items, he was rightfully annoyed if I asked about things so I got a library card and started studying the topic too in hopes of annoying him less though he was slightly jealous of the books as it meant I asked less questions.