𝟑𝟑

"How do you picture me, huh?

You want me smile? You want me to laugh?"

My phone then died at that point as I had started playing my music again after the whole incident with the road and guards or whatever happened, I noticed Layla and saw Taweret attempting to talk to her but she was too stubborn.

Luckily, she has delayed her to the point she didn't attack Arthur but it was still a close call.

Arthur then climbed back into the car and sat in the seat beside me whilst I had my head rested on the window, I've had symptoms of a memory about to happen for a while now and yet it hadn't happened yet.

He knew the symptoms all too well too and was interested to know what the memory was and I was too but I knew he would ask me what it was, I would lie about it and say it was about my childhood again or something though.

"But it was all a lie, wasn't it?"

"So what?"

I could hear Steven and Marc arguing, my eyes lit up for a moment.

Then my vision went blank.

-

"I love my buddies, my hatchetman but I love my axe

My axe is my buddy, I bring him when I walk."

Listening to music whilst being Khonshu's avatar was apparently rare as I had snuck the earbuds under the mask that were wireless, he would often complain about it but I always shrugged it off.

"Y/N, turn that off."

I shook my head and hummed to the lyrics of the song, I would of thought that Khonshu would like this song due to the lyrics being some what related to him.

Oh well, he is an old ass man anyways.

The person I was currently fighting quickly threw themselves towards me whilst another shit at me so I quickly jumped into the air and did a backflip, I liked to be flashy now that I had this suit otherwise I would be more serious.

Person one charged towards me again so I took the moon crescent blade and swung it towards their face causing it to cut from the bridge of their nose up to their eyebrow, they stumble and I grab them by the hood and pulled them to the floor before kicking them in the head so they were old cold.

"Y/N, turn that awful music off."

I held my hand up in the air to the person with the gun and took my phone out and skipped the song onto the next one, the man holding the gun seemed confused and paused as I had my hand in the air.

I skipped through a through songs until I got onto Lane Boy by Twenty One Pilots.

"Seriously?"

It was a good song, shut up dead bird.

My hand then lowered and the guns man still seemed confused and wasn't shooting so I ran up to him and grabbed onto his shirt and jumped into the air and flipped, it caused him to slam into the floor and cause the ground to crack under him.

The man groaned in pain and I kneeled down next to him and started rummaging through his pockets, he goes to grab me so I punch him in the face so that he is out cold.

"You know what they've done, why don't you kill them?"

Khonshu always wanted these people dead but I hated the thought of killing people, killing a murderer didn't solve anything they did and make you equally as wrong as them if you applied the same logic.

That was something that I always explained to Khonshu but he just said that he was acting as "real justice" which yes, he was but it also caused him and the people who worked for him to be as wrong as some of the people they killed.

"I don't kill them because then I am just as bad as them, Khonshu." I sigh.

The suit then unravelled itself from around my body and formed Khonshu to be standing in front of me as I continued looting the man, there was a specific thing we were after but so far I had just found lighters and cigarettes.

"Allowing them to live allows them to continue their sins."

Was he wrong? No.

Was either of us wrong? No.

The whole situation depends on your morals, Khonshu had more time to form his morals and had experienced so much more than I but we were both stubborn.

I finally found what we were looking for and pocket it in my jacket then stand up, Khonshu watched as I stood then moved the bodies to lean up against the wall.

Though, I didn't entirely let them run free.

"What shall I write, the plain boring stuff?" I ask, grabbing my dagger out my pocket.

This was the one method of punishment we could agree on, I would help with the missions and then give some form of punishment but it was the help he would give me in return.

"We'll see."

A smirk grows on my face and I turn to look down the alleyway again to see the two men in black and white again that looked like Marc, they always threw me off when I saw them as it was rare I saw them.

Before I could warn Khonshu, my eyes quickly became the bright white that released little beams of light and turned to the two men.

A grin quickly grew on my face again as I kneeled to carve their 'sins' onto their forehead, one was murderer and the other was podophile.

Khonshu twirled the knife with my hand then threw it into the man and caught it before returning it to it's casing then standing up, my eyes returned to normal and I turned to see the two men still there.

"Khonshu, did you see them?"

"No, I didn't see whomever you're referring to."

I lock eyes with the two men, Khonshu was stood behind me confused.

The suit quickly wrapped around me again and my eyes glowed a bright white again, I could only see out of one eye meaning that Khonshu was probably trying to see what I was.

"Still nothing."