𝟒𝟏

There was a purple glow shooting directly into my chest and the boys were cornered by the followers of Ammit, there was no way Steven or Marc could help me with such a big crowd.

Steven was hit causing him to stumble and Marc to take over for him to be hit too causing him to fall to the floor, his eyes rolled back and it changed to Jake being in control.

Jake didn't go easy and showed no mercy which was why Khonshu favoured him out of the trio and kept him secret, I hated how he was so okay with the idea of murdering people but decides from the murder part we were on good terms and friendly.

Marc then dropped the moon shaped weapon as he now had Arthur pinned and about to murder him, I was throwing the moon crescent shaped throwing weapons as they paused.

In all honesty I was glad Jake wasn't able to kill Arthur as not only was it the only way to stop Ammit but also so then I could make them both suffer, a gun shot hits me in the shoulder causing Steven to run over towards me but I leaped towards the source of the new wound.

I jumped into the air and wrapped my legs around their neck and threw them onto the floor making me land on top of them, a quick punch to the the face and stomp on the gun made the scene more peaceful.

My eyes still burned a bright white as I turned to look at Steven who was stood in shock, there was dead bodies littered everywhere from Jake whilst some were unconscious from me and others had wounds that could be fatal but were unconscious meaning that I finished them after Jake severely injured them.

"Your eyes are white this time, I thought they were purple?" Steven inquired.

Marc took control of their hand and punched Steven in the face with it making me giggle, Steven rolled his eyes and let out an annoyed sigh as he couldn't do anything about it.

"Do you know how to stop Ammit?" Marc asked, taking over temporarily.

Binding Ammit to stone wouldn't stop her for long meaning there would only be one more option left, including Marc and Layla there should be enough Avatars and I could participate in hopes of making it easier.

I nod my head then gently scrapped Arthur off the floor to hold him, we turned towards the Pyramid and walked over.

Ammit was now bound to Arthur's body due to him being her Avatar, Arthur was unconscious once we had finished the ritual thing causing Marc to step over to Arthur to finish the job whilst Layla and I stood in silence and remained where we stood.

Killing Arthur would be killing Ammit but I didn't really want to kill either of them but had a burning desire to at the same time causing internal conflict,  Marc goes to kill Arthur with the moon crescent shaped blade until Layla calls his name making him pause for a moment.

Marc obviously still had feelings for Layla, it felt dumb to think that he didn't as he had been married to her for so long.

Marc threw the weapon on the floor causing my eyes to quickly return to the glowing neon white and the suit to wrap around me, it caught both of their attention as Steven swiftly took control as I darted for the weapon as he dove to catch me so I slid on the floor towards it.

"Y/N, don't!" Steven shouts.

I quickly spin towards Arthur and leaped towards him at the same time as Steven did whilst Layla stood in shock to what was happening whilst Khonshu stood hoping that I would finish this the easy way without dragging Jake into it, I swing the blade only for Steven to grab my arm and stop my arm from swinging it as it was close to hitting Arthur.

Struggling against him didn't help neither as angry tears rolled down my cheeks as I gave him an angry stare, my suit didn't have a mask so they could see my facial expressions and the death glare I was giving them.

"This is the one time I want to actually kill someone, let me finally have a choice for once in my damn life that someone didn't pre-select for me!" I screamed.

Steven seemed taken aback by my reaction and Marc soon took control and snatched the weapon away from me and returned it to the suit causing it to disappear, I was so angry at him for this that I threw him off me and used the rings Osiris had to throw him into the nearest wall out of anger.

Layla screamed at me for it of course but I hated her more than anything at the moment mostly due to my own jealously, Marc had almost everything I had ever wanted and he was preventing me from having something he always had and it was like rubbing salt in a fresh wound.

"I don't want to see you ever again Marc, even if you work for Khonshu again!" I sobbed.

Angry tears were now mixed with sad tears causing my head to spin from the overwhelming amount of emotions flooding my senses which caused it difficult to think straight, Marc stood up and Steven took control again and shook his head in shock and confusion.

"You can't mean that Y/N! I know that Arthur-" Steven rambled.

Steven's rambling was the last thing I wanted to hear in that moment surprisingly.

"I fucking mean it, Steven." I spat.

Steven's eyes widen seeing how hurt I was as I continued to sob my heart out whilst Khonshu stood there awkwardly whilst Layla continued to shoot me death glares but I didn't care no longer, Khonshu moved to behind me in a defensive way as this wasn't the first time I was heart broken over Marc or Steven and he was probably getting tired of it.

I could only imagine how annoyed Jake was in this moment as he also seemed to care for me in a similar way to Steven's, Khonshu signalled for me to leave before I lost my cool so I nodded my head and left the building.