Mother's Day special (I said I'd make it so here you go)

[They are OOC]

"So why are you guys in my office?" Julius asked, staring at the four Vangeance siblings.

"Well...."

Time magic: Flashback* (brought to you by Julius who now has four Mother's Day cards)

Bang*

"Guys!" the door was kicked opened and in came Asta sweating.

"Can you not kick doors open yawn* so early in the morning?" Rhya who was lying on the couch yawned. 

"You're paying for that," Patolli pointed at the broken door.

"Can't we just use magic to fix that?" Asta asked.

Patolli shook his head.

"That's some bullsh*t you're telling me we can do cool ass spells but can't even fix a door?!" complained Asta.

"Hey, no swearing in the house," said William. "And for the broken door I'll just call Klaus to make a steel one later."

"yawn* That's power abuse," commented Rhya.

"Forget the broken door! Do you guys remember what day it is?!" questioned Asta.

"No?" the other three replied.

"It's Mother's Day!" exclaimed Asta.

"So?" the older brothers titled their heads with a deadpanned expression. 

"Let's go celebrate it!" Asta said with a smile.

"Asta did you forget that we-" Patolli was cut off by Rhya.

"Ok yawn* let's go," Rhya sat up.

"Rhya are you on crack-" Patolli was once again interrupted but this time it wasn't Rhya, it was William.

"Alright, let's go," William gave each of them a broomstick. "We'll follow Rhya."

"You can't be serious," Patolli said in disbelief. 

"Patolli-nii you better hurry up!" shouted Asta.

"sigh* ... These morons," Patolli got on his broom and followed after everyone.

Time magic: Time skip* (yeah kinda weird there's a time skip in a flashback right?)

"Happy Mother's Day!" Asta held flowers out in front of him.

. . .

"We're in a graveyard," Patolli deadpanned.

"Well you said yawn* you wanted to celebrate Mother's Day," said Rhya.

"Asta did, not me," argued Patolli.

"But you came anyways," retorted Rhya.

"I mean if you guys really want to celebrate Mother's Day then we still have another choice," said William.

"Who?" questioned Asta and Patolli while Rhya was yawning in the back.

"Let's go pay 'MamaJulius' (I think someone called him that in comments...?) a visit yeah?" William said with a closed eyed smile.

End of flashback*

"So you're telling me that you guys are here because of Mother's Day...?" Julius said with a confused expression.

"Well yeah because our Mother's are like- gone and we see you as a mother figure," said Asta.

"Not a father figure?" questioned Julius.

"Oh no that's Yami-taichou's job," replied Asta.

"Yeah he teaches me stuff yawn*," said Rhya.

"And not the good stuff," commented Patolli.

The door then opened and in walked a blue mushroom- I mean Marx.

"... What the hell are these?" Marx held up four different coloured cards.

"Mother's Day cards. Apparently people make them for their mothers on Mother's Day," answered Patolli. 

"Oh yawn* it's mushroom head," smiled Rhya.

"For the last time my name is Marx, not mushroom head. You've been hanging out with Yami too much," Marx looked like he was done with all the bullsh*t he has to go through.

"Well yeah um, happy Mother's Day," said the four brothers.

"Uhhh... thanks?" Julius was confused but still thanked them.

[The End]

_________________________________________________________________
So I said that I'd make a chapter for you guys on Mother's Day and I don't know if it's Mother's Day for you guys yet or it already passed but it is for me so here you go, as I promised.