Chapter 1- Difference between Yuno and Asta

When Asta was a baby, he was dropped off at a church by his parents at Hage village. The church owner known as the father found two babies on his church's door step, he took them both in and dried them since it was raining outside. He found two letters the parents left on each child, he found out the black haired baby was named Yuno and the other was named Asta, there was also a necklace around Yuno's neck as well. He decided to raise both the children like their parents had asked him to on the letter, after all, he couldn't leave two young babies alone either. Yuno is Asta's older brother now and the church's owner is going to raise them like that.....................fairly.

Timeskip seven years later*

It's been seven years after the church owner found Yuno and Asta on his doorstep, he raised the two like his own children with the other children that was abandoned by their parents as well. He had a helper whose name was Lily, Lily helped raise the children at the church, she's a nun at the church.

Orsi(owner of the church known as the father), Lily, Yuno, Recca(foster daughter), Nash(foster son), Aruru(foster daughter) and Hollo(foster son) were having a picnic together talking and laughing having fun while a little boy with messy ash blond hair and green eyes sat in the background with his knees against his chest staring at the happy family in his sight sitting on a hill having a picnic in the sun and laughing together. He saw the family playing with a black haired hid named Yuno giving him a lot of love. 

The boy with green eyes sighed and lowered his head looking at the ground staring at the green grass he was sitting on, he only had one thing on his mind, it was a wish he wanted so bad, he wanted it to come true very badly, 'I wish they would love me like that too. I wish they would be proud of me and compliment me like him.....like they compliment and love Yuno.' thought the boy with green eyes.

You see, this boy is the same age as Yuno, he grew up in the same family as Yuno, yes, he grew up in the church, he is Yuno's younger brother, he is Asta, the same baby that Orsi found on his church's door step along with another black haired baby named Yuno. He said that he would raise the two babies as his children, he would raise them as brother treating them both equally, except.........if I said he raised them both equally, I would be telling a very big lie, well, at first he did, but, somethings change, so does words of a man that raised you.

How did it turn out like this? How did Orsi start from treating both the boys equally then he suddenly change to treating Yuno with more love than Asta? Well, this is what happened.

Two years ago, on Yuno and Asta's fifth birthday, Yuno unlocked powerful wind magic, it was incredibly strong for a five year old child. Orsi taught Yuno how to control his magic and Yuno was able to learn many things that made him strong for a five year old. Many people complimented Yuno and the church was really, really, really proud of Yuno and treated him extremely nice giving him compliments saying he was the church's pride, no, he was the Hage village's pride which all the villagers agreed with them being nicer to Yuno and Asta was left behind.

They thought that Asta would also unlock powerful magic like Yuno since they were raised as brothers but to their disappointment, Asta has yet to unlock his magic, people started saying he doesn't even have magic and compared him to his older brother Yuno who was powerful and smart, that's how he was left behind.

No one likes being left being, Asta doesn't either, he especially doesn't like how Orsi says he loves them both, he said it so many times when they were younger, when they were three or four years old, it stopped at five though, or, it stopped for Asta, they focused on Yuno who was powerful and smart unlike Asta who is nothing like his older brother, he had no magic, or, he hasn't unlocked it yet. But it doesn't matter to others if he hasn't even unlocked it yet, the only one they care about was the pride of their village, Yuno.

Yuno growing up getting a bunch of compliments and love slowly became arrogant, I mean, who wouldn't became arrogant if they were thrown by a bunch of compliments when they were little, you wouldn't understand when you're little, Orsi and the villagers complimenting him a lot and treating him like a prince did not help either. He started to look down on his younger sibling, on his younger brother Asta who had nothing unlike him who was surrounded by the love of their family and had powerful magic and smarts.

This was Asta's life, being neglected for his intelligent powerful older brother who looked down on him. Being neglected by the people who raised him and the villagers who only cared for his older brother who were disappointed since he didn't unlock powerful magic like his older brother.

Yuno's life was being treated well, treated like a prince. He's the pride of Hage village and everyone was proud of him, proud to say he's the pride of their village without a single ounce of doubt. He received compliments and love, while his younger brother was neglected but, he didn't care, after all, even he looked down on his younger brother Asta.

As you can see, there's a gigantic difference between the two brothers Yuno and Asta, there's a big gap left between them showing Yuno and his happy life and Asta being neglected. Asta knew there was no way to change that, they shoved him out of the way to make his brother strong, not only that, but Yuno was extremely handsome. Asta knew he couldn't compare, the only way is to unlock magic as strong as Yuno or maybe even stronger then maybe, they would at least spare him a bit of their time or they would not ignore him anymore. But, Asta knows, Asta fully knows that he would never be able to compare against his older brother, but it doesn't mean he won't try. He's sick of it, he's sick of everything so........
he ran away.

To be continued...

________________________________________________________________________________

This is my first time writing a Black Clover story.

!DISCLAIMER: Black Clover does not belong to me!

(I nearly wrote  'Naruto'  instead of  'Black Clover'  lol)