Chapter- 19 A debt repayed

Today is a special day that happens once every year, it's an event where all nobles and royalty goes to a meet up and see how others are doing. Asta has to  go every year since William was going and so was Julius the wizard king who usually looks after him. This year is no different, Asta still has to go.

Asta dressed up nicely and put his Black Bull short cape on top, then he left with Noelle as well since she's royalty. At the meeting, Patolli and Rhya were there so is William since they are nobles, they were Vangeances. Klaus was there as well, all members from the Golden Dawn are either nobles or royalty.

"Hm, it's kind of boring. yawn*" said Rhya.

"Of course it is. It's just a meet up and catch up for nobles and royals." said Patolli.

"I had to go every year since nii-san was going. I think you get how bored I was." said Asta.

"At least it won't be this boring this year right? You know some people here." said William.

"It's still boring though." said Asta.

"i can't believe you survived 15 years of of going here once a year. Even though it's once a year I can see that you were bored to death just following William around while other talked to him." said Patolli.

"Mhm, they ask him about how it's like being a captain and business stuff." said Asta.

Asta looked around and saw Noelle talking to someone, it was more like having a cousin battle.

"Hm, long time no see cousin." said a girl with brown hair.

"Yeah." replied Noelle.

"I remember you can't control your magic." said the girl.

Noelle grew a tic mark.

"Hm, so what? I'll just get better." said Noelle.

Asta looked at the royal with brown hair and thought, 'She looks familiar.' thought. The girl looked at him and her eyes widened.

"Asta is that you!?" she shouted and hugged him.

"Um sorry but I don't really remember you. You look familiar though." said Asta.

"Well you helped my older sister and I. I'm Mimosa remember? You gave my older sister Mei bread when we were hungry on the streets." said Mimosa.

"Oh! It's you. Anyways how have you and your sister been?" asked Asta.

"Well, my sister died after two years of being adopted by the Vermillion royal family." replied Mimosa.

"Oh sorry." said Asta.

"It's ok! Anyways what happened to you in these past years? You're here that means you're either a noble or a royal.

"Well I found out the truth." said Asta.

"The truth?" said Mimosa.

"Yep, apparently the church I was raised in at Hage village was a place where I was taken. I was kidnapped from my older brother who is actually William Vangeance and left on the church door. He found me and took me back, remember the town I gave you the bread after I ran away because the church and villagers of Hage village treated me awfully? Apparently nii-san was there on a holiday and found me." answered Asta.

"That's good for Asta! I knew someone good like you who did nothing wrong but was treated badly would have good luck." said Mimosa.

"Thanks." replied Asta.

Noelle looked at what was going on kind of jealously.

"So you guys know each other? I've been here the whole time you know." said Noelle.

"Well yeah, since you were here the whole time that means you know what happened." said Asta.

"Well yeah I do." replied Noelle.

"Oh yeah, we did say we would repay you didn't we." said Mimosa.

"It's ok I said she could repay me by always loving you and treating you as a sister." said Asta.

"True but my sister did say that we'll try to repay you properly if we cross paths again. I got to fulfill that duty now. Come I'll introduce you to my foster parents. They know that a young male helped us and they said they wanted to repay him as well when they see him. My debt that I own you is gone Asta." said Mimosa dragging Asta.

Noelle stared in jealously, 'She's with Asta. She's also blushing as well.'  thought Noelle.

With Mimosa*

"Mother father I want you to meet someone." said Mimosa to her two foster parents who are royals.

"Who is it?" asked Mimosa's mother.

"This is him. I owe a debt to him." said Mimosa.

"Oh this is Asta Vangeance the younger brother of your squad captain William Vangeance and also the younger brother of Patolli Vangeance and Rhya Vangeance." said Mimosa's father.

"Mhm, he's the one that helped me so I didn't starve." said Mimosa.

"Oh really!? We got to repay him then." said Mimosa's mother.

"Oh no there's no need to." said Asta.

"Nonsense, Mimosa is part of our family and you helped her." said Mimosa's father.

Asta got a rank and some money for helping Mimosa and he hung out with Klaus, Noelle Mimosa and Rill captain of the Aqua Deer who is also a noble, he's also Asta's friend.

William, Patolli and Rhya were surrounded by people asking question, like asking questions about Patolli and Rhya's 'mission' at spying on the Diamond kingdom, luckily since they've been there before they could answer it and cover things up.

To be continued...

________________________________________________________________________________

I hope you like the chapter.

!DISCLAIMER: Black Clover does not belong to me!