Chapter- 18 A sibling bond( A dungeon mission part 3)

A quick flashback*

"...Now then I wonder how our kid is doing" said Lotus.

End of quick flashback*

With Klaus's group*

Klaus's group is currently dealing a boy with spiky light purple hair. Rhya is sleeping in the background because he wants to and Patolli is sitting next to Rhya because he doesn't want to fight while Klaus and Yuno are fighting the boy.

The light purple haired male is creating large ice swords using his grimoire which is really powerful. Klaus and Yuno are both struggling.

"Hey can't you help you lazy things?" said Klaus.

"I'm tired. yawn*" said Rhya yawning.

Everyone sweat dropped, 'When are you not tired?' everyone thought except for the boy with light purple hair. The male with spiky light purple hair and three turquoise gems on his forehead is a boy named Mars.

"What about you Patolli why aren't you helping?" asked Klaus.

"I don't want to fight that boy. He seems familiar. I feel like I would regret it if I kill him. Just try to hold him off for now until I remember who he is." replied Patolli.

"I guess we have no choice but don't take long. If you remember him then will you help?" asked Klaus.

"Yeah I will but I probably won't kill him. My guts are telling me that I wouldn't want to kill him but, someone I know has a history with him." said Patolli.

With Asta's group*

The trio are currently going to where they sensed powerful mana at, Luck was like himself really wanting to fight so he was moving really fast.

"Slow down." said Noelle.

"I want to fight though." said luck.

"We probably can't slow down Noelle. They're in trouble for sure. If the enemy sisn't dead yet then that means they don't want to kill the enemy because of a reason. Let's continue." said Asta.

"But I'm getting tired." complained Noelle.

"We can't slow down though. Sorry if you hate this Noelle I have no choice." said Asta.

"W-Wha." said Noelle.

Asta is currently carrying Noelle bridal style.

"Let's go." said Asta.

Noelle is now as red as a tomato.

"J-just put me down bakasta! I'm not tired anymore." said Noelle.

"Ok then." said Asta.

The trio had finally made it to where the others were and saw that Yuno was about to be cut by a gigantic sword made out of ice. Then, Asta got in front of Yuno and sliced the ice sword in half with his own sword.

"Nice timing Asta." said Patolli.

"Thanks. Luck helped me with the speed since he's pretty fast." said Asta.

"Anyways let's focus on the enemy. Patolli said he looked kind of familiar and he would probably regret killing him." said Klaus.

"Have you figured it out yet?" asked Asta.

"No I haven't. Oi Rhya get off your lazy ass and help me." said Patolli.

"No. Figure it out yourself it's pretty easy." said Rhya.

"Then you do know! Tell me!" said Patolli.

"I said no." replied Rhya.

"Anyways I don't know who you are but I don't want to continue fighting if brother said you look familiar." said Asta.