Chapter 9- Welcome to the...

"I choose...the Black Bulls." said Asta.

Everyone had shocked faces, even the audience were really shocked, everyone except Hizu who came to watch and the captains had one thought, 'Why did he chose the squad of weirdos when he could have joined his older brother's squad? Plus, all the captains raised their hands for him as well, what a strange boy'.

"May I ask why you picked the Black Bull weirdos when you could have picked your brother squad?" asked a kid.

"Well, I'd love to pick my brother's squad but, the Black Bulls remind me of my younger self. Plus, I will definitely fit in better with the Black Bulls more than nobles of my nii-san's squad." answered Asta.

"Next, 165." said the proctor.

Yuno stepped up, all the captains raised their hand after seeing Yuno use his magic in tests.......all except William. William was looking somewhere, not interested after he saw who was number 165. The other captains were surprised seeing William did not raise his hand for someone strong like Yuno, well, not as strong as Asta but, he's still strong. Yuno tched seeing that the captain of the squad he wanted to join did not raise his hand.

"I want to join the Silver Eagles." said Yuno.

Time magic: Time skip*

Everyone had already been sorted out. Asta has joined the Black Bulls where he thinks he will fit in more, and Yuno has joined the Silver Eagles seeing the captain of the squad he wanted to join did not raise his hand(rejected).

"You ready to go gaki?" asked Yami.

"Yeah." replied Asta.

A member of the Black Bulls with brown-ish blond hair with green at the bottom of his hair opened a portal, Yami, Asta and another member of the Black Bulls with pale white skin and black lips stepped in. They were now in front of the Black Bulls's base. They stepped inside and saw a male with lighting boots dodging flame balls from a guy with a bat, there was a female eating a lot of food, a female drinking booze and a male talking to a mirror with a image of a young girl in it, and a blue haired girl covering her face.

"Luck you bastard! You ate my pudding!" shouted the male with bad hitting flame balls at another male.

"Hahaha you can't hit me!" said a male dodging the balls with lighting boots on.

"Shut up! I have a head ache." said a female with purple hair with a bottle of booze in her hand.

"Be quiet! Marie is going to have a head ache." said a male talking to a mirror with light brown hair covering one eye.

"Nom nom nom." a small girl continued eating.

"Shut up! Stop breaking the base!" shouted Yami with dark aura souring him as he punched a wall and broke it.

"Taichou you're back!"

"Let's battle taichou!"

"Have a cupcake."

"You want to drink with me?"

"I want to see Marie."

said the Black Bulls members running towards Yami.

"Oh you miss me that much? Hahaha....it's annoying shut up." said Yami.

All the squad members immediately hsut up and sat down on the floor.

"Oh taichou, is that a new member?" asked the purple haired female pointing to Asta.

"Another noobie, I bet he's pretty weak." said the boy with a bat.

Yami started laughing uncontrollably.

"Weak!? He'll beat you in two minutes, no, in a blink of an eye. All the captains raised their hands for him. Do you guys know who he is anyways? Once you know you'll shut up." said Yami through chuckles.

"Who is he then taichou?" asked the boy with the bat.

"You don't know!?" said the boy that opened the portal.

"You making it seem like he's really important." said the boy with the bat.

"He's Asta-" 

"Asta Vangeance, nice to meet you." Asta introduced himself.

The Black Bulls members were all shocked with widened eyes and their jaws dropped to the ground.

"VANGEANCE!?" they all shouted.

"You mean he is the captain of the Golden Dawn's little brother!?" said the boy with the bat.

"He must be fun to fight with." said the boy with lighting boots.

"Does he drink?" asked the female with purple hair.

"Would he like a cupcake?" asked the small girl.

"So cool." said the blue haired girl.

"Anyways, if he's the Golden Dawn captain's little brother, then why is he here?" asked the boy with a bat.

"I feel like I will fit in with the Black Bulls better than nobles." replied Asta.

"Anyways I'm Magna Swing, nice to meet you." said the boy with a bat.

"Luck Voltia, wanna fight?" asked the boy with lighting boots.

"I'm Vanessa Enoteca, want to have a drink with me?" asked the female with purple hair holding a bottle of booze.

"Charmy Pappitson, want a cupcake?" asked the small girl.

"Gauche Adlai, this is my little sister Marie, if you go close to her, I'll kill you." said the boy with light brown hair holding a picture of his little sister.

"Anyways, I'm Finral Roulacase." said the boy that opened the portal.

"I'm Gordan Agrippa, wanna be friends?" said Gordan.

"I'm Grey." said the girl with blue hair covering her face(I'm too lazy to make her stutter every time).

"Welcome to the Black Bulls gaki." said Yami.

"Thanks uncle Yami." replied Asta with a smile.

"EHHHH!!!!!!????" shouted the other Black Bulls members except Gauche.

Time magic: Time skip*

Asta got his Black Bulls short cape after throwing Magna's attack right back at him. They had also met Noelle and Henry after Asta saw them.

"Welcome to the black Bulls!"

To be continued...

________________________________________________________________________________

I hope you like the chapter.

!DISCLAIMER: Black Clover does not belong to me!