Chapter 12- A part of his past

{Before chapter starts}

Hello, sorry for not updating but I've been a little busy but now the chapter is out. Here is the next chapter and I hope you all enjoy.

________________________________________________________________________________

"Prepare to be beaten. Ice and mist coompound magic: Endless ice cage! Can you really protect these beasts Vangeance?" said Heath the he and the cloacked figures did a combo magic spell attack.

many ice shards started surrounding them from every angle. This would be hard for Asta to hit them all, would it even be possible for one male and his sword to hit all the ice shards when they are all going to move all at once attacking from all angles? Of course it isn't possible for a boy and his sword to do that but......Asta isn't just a boy, he isn't just fighting the ice shards alone either, he also isn't doing it for himself, he's doing for people living in the forsaken realm, he's doing it for a part of his past, he too use to once live in the forsaken realm. Heath smirked seeing Asta and the villager's reaction, 'They won't be able to defend everyone, I can tell that the delinquent is low on magic and that girl is scared.'  thought Heath. 'How are we going to protect everyone? I don't have a lot of magic.' thought Magna, 'This is how I'm going to die. I'm royalty and Asta is a noble, we both shouldn't have to.' thought Noelle, 'Cheeky bastards. But, I won't let him erase a part of me, a part of my past and how I use to live.'  thought Asta. 

"So, how are you going to save all of them now Vangeance? Once I let the ice shards attack, they will attack you, your teammates and these beasts all at once from all angles, there's not avoiding it. After all, you only have one sword and you're only one person, the delinquent is low on magic while that girl is scraed for her life, I can sense it. You don't have multipul hands to deal with all of the ice shards." said Heath with a smirk.

"You're right......I don't have multipul hands do deal with all the ice shards but..." started Asta.

Asta's lips formed a smirk which surprised everyone, they all had one thought, 'How could he smile in such a bad sutiuation?'. Heath signalled the ice shards to attack and they started moving towards the villagers and the Black Bull members. Then suddenly, they all stopped unable to move, black chains wrapped around them extremely fast and cracked them, they all knew who did it.....Asta.

"Y-you did it shrimp." said Magna.

"Y-you. You're wasting more of my time as well Vangeance." said Heath.

"Well, if you love your time so much then leave this village so you don't waste anymore time dealing with me. I said I would protect them didn't I?" replied Asta.

Everyone was shocked by what just happened, Asta had stopped all the ice shards at once and cut the magic so it won't continue to attack. Asta lifted his sword from his shoulder and pointed it at Heath.

"You guys just attacked, now it's my turn." said Asta.

Asta's grimoire flipped to a new page and words started to appear on a new page revealing a new magic spell. Asta read the spell in his head and smirked, 'This is the perfect attack for multiple people.'  thought Asta.

"Shadow magic: Devil's chain seal rain." said Asta.

Black onyx chains started raining from the sky dodging the villagers and the Black Bull members but not the enemy. They wrapped around the enemy and cut a bit of them with their sharp ends. Heath and the cloaked figures tried to break free with their magic but they couldn't.

"Don't try to break free with magic. They're called chain seal for a reason, they seal your magic and rain down, they also cut you with the sharp ends that looks like devil horns. It's a total nightmare to dodge." said Asta walking closer to the chained up enemies.

Magna called the magic knights and they started to wait for them to come and take in the enemies.

"Why did you protect us? You didn't have to. We are from the forsaken realm like what they said, we don't have strong magic and aren't valuable." said a little girl that came up to Asta.

"Because, I use to live in the forsaken realm as well." said Asta.

"Really?" asked a little boy, right now, people started crowding Asta, even Yuno who came to take the enemies back to the magic knights but Asta did not notice he was there.

"Yep, when I was little I was kidnapped from my brother and left somewhere. I was raised in the forsaken realm then my brother found me and took me back. So this place you call home, this forsaken realm is a place where I once lived and called home. So, this just reminds me of my past, that means, it's a part of me, it has grown into a part of me when I was kidnapped. I did not hate this place even after I found out that the people who took me were from this place, I couldn't it's a part of me and, I want to protect this part of me." replied Asta.

"Cool." said a little boy, Asta's story had touched everyone's heart except for Yuno who was curious of where he was left at because they boy seemed extremely familiar  like he had known Asta before they met. 'So he protected them because he was once known as a commoner from the forsaken realm before he was returned to his older brother.'  thought Noelle.

"Come on! We need to get back." said Magna.

"Ok Magna-senpai." replied Asta.

To be continued...

________________________________________________________________________________

I hope you enjoyed the chapter.

DISCLAIMER: Black Clover does not belong to me!