(magic knights entrance exams 2)Chapter 8- I choose...

The contestants that wants to become a part of a magic knight squad started trying to fly on their broomsticks. A person was able to fly a little bit off the ground while another was flipped upside down, another flew about two meters off the ground while another flew five meters off the ground.

"Look! over there! He's flying so high and he's so cool!" said a kid and he pointed to the person he was talking about.

Everyone looked at which person the kid pointed at and say Yuno standing on his broomstick flying high, they were all staring at Yuno in awe.

"We got an impressive contestant this year but....." started Jack.

"Asta is taking the test this year right?" asked Rill.

"He is." replied William.

"We got an impressive contestant this year but.......he won't be able to beat the gaki." finished Yami.

The rest of the captains just smirked looking back at the contestants, they knew what was going to happen next, the other contestants will soon notice who is the highest and who's above of all of them, including Yuno.

"No way! Look! that kid is even higher than the four leaf clover kid!" said a boy.

They all looked up again and saw Asta standing on his broomstick flying higher than Yuno. Yuno tched, 'Tch, that kid again.' thought Yuno.

"I'm guessing you came late if you don't know who he is right?" said a person to the boy that pointed at Asta.

"Yeah?" said the boy.

"He's the younger brother of the Golden Dawn's captain." said the person.

"No wonder he's so good." said the boy.

Time magic: Time skip next test*

"Alright, this next test will be magic creation. Create something good with your magic, it could be a sculpture or an image, or, magic that takes form of something. Star!" said the proctor.

Everyone started thinking of what to create, then, a boy created a bird with wood, another female created a phoenix with fire and another boy wearing nice clothes made a sculpture of himself. Yuno was thinking hard of what he should make, 'I have to make something that will be better than the Asta kid. I know!'  thought Yuno

Yuno used his magic and created an eagle with his wind magic, it looked really beautiful, the others stared at Yuno with awe once again.

"That's so beautiful!" said a girl.

Everyone looked at where it came from and saw a girl with a bunny created by plants looking at Asta's creation with awe. Asta made a nine tailed fox with a lot of details it was made by shadow creation(since his magic is shadow and dark), it had midnight fur that looked real, golden eyes that looked like gold and nine tails made by Asta's chains that was covered with shadow creation to make it look real and since it was the same chains that Asta was surrounded by at first, it could move around making it look like the nine tailed fox could move its tails around. Yuno tched again looking at how Asta's work was better than his.

"Hm, looks pretty good." said the captain of the purple Orca(forgot his name).

"It does! It looks like a wonderful piece of art. It looks like a real nine tailed fox that's alive as well. Kind of like my paintings." said Rill.

Time magic: Time skip next test*

"This test will test you in your accuracy, use your magic and hit the middle of the targets." said the proctor.