Chapter 16- A dungeon mission

Yuno looked at the file in his hands and where it was suppose to say which village in the forsaken realm Asta was raised on, it said nothing, it was smudged.

"What's the meaning of this? You said the people in the village was shocked as well, the village is smudged." said Yuno.

"Well, we accidentally smudged it but, before it was smudged, it said 'Hage village' ." answered Lily.

"So he is the same Asta that was raised at the church with us." said Yuno.

"No, we can't say for sure. He might have been raised in the same village as our Asta but, he could still be someone else so, we need to actually clarify it. If we don't clarify it and accuse that Asta Vangeance is our Asta and it's wrong, then we might lose a lot of things for causing trouble." replied Orsi.

"Alright then I'll try to clarify it. I got to go now." said Yuno then he left back to his base.

Yuno soon heard the announcement that William Vangeance's two younger siblings has returned after they had come back from a mission of spying on the Diamond kingdom.

Time magic: Time skip*

With Asta*

Asta, Noelle and Luck are currently walking towards a dungeon that was just discovered, Asta was specifically asked by the wizard king and the other two were selected to go as well by Yami. They are suppose to wait for four other members from different squads to go in together and take the treasure because, William has reported that some people from the Diamond kingdom are in the dungeon to take the treasure which are magic items and money for themselves.

The three Black Bull members got there and started to wait for the others, Yuno then arrived and said nothing. The three Black Bull members didn't say anything either except Luck who asked Yuno if he wants to fight which Yuno declined. Yuno focused on Asta wanting to clarify the information he got, he wanted to know if Asta Vangeance was the same Asta from the church that disappeared nine years ago. Klaus, Patolli and Rhya soon arrived a bit after.

"yawn* it's too early in the morning to be doing this. I wanna sleep." said Rhya yawning.

"You're so lazy." said Patolli.

"I don't understand why you're so strong when you're so lazy nii-san." said Asta.

"The more sleep the better Asta. yawn*" replied Ryha.

Yuno continued to observe Asta then Klaus said,

"Oh Yuno why are you staring at Asta?"

"Nothing, can we go inside the dungeon already?" said Yuno.

"let's go everyone! I hope the people from the Diamond kingdom are strong!" said Luck.

"Let's just complete the mission." said Noelle.

The group went inside the dungeon and felt a lot of mana(magic energy). There were plants and water inside the dungeon, it was large with many ways you could go, magic traps were also placed on the stone floor. 

"Wow, the mana is powerful." said Noelle.

"Rhya and I could stand it." said Patolli.

"Thanks for stating that captain obvious." said Asta thinking in his head, 'Because you guys are elves who are blessed  by mana.'  while Yuno, Noelle and Luck doesn't understand what they're talking about. 

"Hey! Don't talk to your older brother like that!" said Patolli.

"Sorry." replied Asta.

Luck jumped onto a magic trap and a giant plant with a mouth appeared grabbing everyone except Patolli and Rhya. In a blink of an eye, the plant was cut and it's head fell onto the stone floor. They all looked at Rhya, he just sliced a giant plant with ease and in a flash as well.

"Are we going to continued to go or what? yawn*" said Rhya.

"Let's go." said Klaus.

Luck has probably already jumped on all the magic traps since he loves dangerous things then, they thought finding the treasure in the dungeon was going to take too long.

"Hey guys, I think finding the treasure will take too long if we stay together in a group." said Asta.

"Alright let's split up then. Patolli, Rhya, Yuno and I will go in one group and you three will go in another group." said Klaus.

"Alright let's go then." said Patolli.

They split into two groups which Yuno wished he was with Asta so he could find out more information but too bad for him, 'I put Yuno in our group since I don't trust him round Asta. He was asking information on Asta yesterday at our base after all.'  thought Klaus.

"So which direction are we going to go?" asked Yuno.

"Rhya can you check the mana?" asked Klaus.

"yawn* that way." said Rhya pointing to a hall way.

"Alright let's go then." said Patolli.

With Asta's group*

"So where are we going to go?" asked Noelle.

"Kuro do you know?" asked Asta.

Kuro yipped and flew in front of a door.

"That way it is then." said Asta.

The group started following Kuro then, Luck stopped moving.

"Hm, I sense strong mana that way! Better go and see for myself. I want a fight." said Luck then he used his lighting boots which made him faster and started going the direction where he sensed the strong mana.

"Wait Luck!" shouted Asta but he didn't stop.

"Should we continue to go after him?" asked Noelle.

"We probably should." replied asta.

"But he said he sensed strong mana that way. Wouldn't it be dangerous?" said Noelle.

"It might be dangerous but he's our teammate and we shouldn't leave him. We're suppose to go together in a group right?" said Asta.

"You're right, he's our teammate." said Noelle then they both went after Luck.

With Luck*

"No fun, these guys aren't powerful at all but, you are aren't you?" said Luck.

The man sitting down laughed.

"I don't want to fight." said the man(I forgot his name, does anyone remember?).

Luck charged at him, the man dodged every time.

"Seems like I've got no choice, don't say I didn't warn you." said the man.

Mist started surrounding Luck and he started feeling weaker by the second.

"Huh?" said Luck.

With Klaus's group*

"There it is!" said Klaus.

They were about to open the door when ice shards came towards them. Rhya deflected them all and they flied back towards the attacker but before it would hit them, they broke. They saw who the attacker was, it was a young male with light spiky purple hair and three turquoise diamonds on his forehead. 

"Looks like we have trouble. yawn*" said Rhya.

To be continued...

________________________________________________________________________________

I hope you like the chapter.

!DISCLAIMER: Black Clover does not belong to me!