Chapter 11 They are people I must protect

"What's going on here?" asked Magna

"Grandpa, your prayer has been answered." said a little boy crying over an old man.

Magna had widened eyes realizing who the man was.

"Dude! Hey old man hand on! Old man..." said Magna but they all knew including Magna, it was too late to save the old man.

Magna turned to the man with a scar across his face.

"Was this you!?" asked Magna angrily.

The man just looked at his stop watch.

"How dare you throw me off schedule! I was about to take over this village as well and make it mine. In three seconds.....everyone dies." said the man.

The man with a scar across his face created a big ice shard coming towards the trio and the villager's way. 'Shoot, I don't have enough magic from giving lady Noelle a ride as well.' thought Magna. Then, the huge ice shard was cut in half, it was cut by Asta who has his sword on his shoulder.

"you shouldn't do that. You're going down. That's a horrible thing to do, kill the villagers of a village and take it for yourself. Who are you anyways?" said Asta.

"Oi, I didn't know the magic knights would be coming." said a clocked figure.

"Don't worry, look, they're the Black Bull weirdos, they don't fit in to he magic knights and are toally weak." said another clocked figure.

"Idiots, silence! That brat over there with the sword, is Asta Vangeance." said the man with a scar across his face.

The other clocked members were shocked.

"I guess you know know who I am. Remember it, I'll be the one to turn you over." said Asta.

"You won't turn me over. Five more minutes, this worthless village and those two other brats will be gone. We'll take the village and you Vangeance, if you wipe you're memories you could help us a lot." said the man with a scar across his face.

"You won't wipe my memories and make me work for you, nor will you be taking this village down along with the villagers and my teammates. I ask you to leave right now." said Asta.

"Lord Heath will get what he wants. Mist magic: Whirlpool of illusory mist." said a clocked figure.

Asta cut the magic mist with his anti-magic sword shocking the enemy. 'He cut my ice magic earlier too. I don't know how his sword could do this but, he's sword negates magic.' thought the man now known as Heath.

"I ask you to leave again." said Asta.

"Why do you help them? This village is in the forsaken realm, where the commoners dwell. Most inhabitants of the forsaken realm are an inferior breed. The only magic they can use are petty everyday magic. They're like animals unable to use tools. These dumb beasts could rob me of my time. I was simply trying to clear them away before hand. You have enough magic to join the magic knights don't you? Especially you Vangeance, you definitely have more than enough, I've heard many rumors of you being incredibly strong, I honestly don't understand why you chose the Black Bulls or help these beasts either. Wait, you're simply saving them because it is your mission. Don't they look like pathetic animals? Even to you?" said Heath.

"No, they aren't beasts, they are people simply living their lives and having happy days. Being kind to each other and living the best they can. Even my teammates in my squad, some of them also came from the forsaken realm like Magna-senpai. They have loved ones, everyone does. I use to be like them as well, not knowing who I was until I was found and confirmed that I was his blood bond. Though I've found out where my real family is, they are still part of me. These are the people I must protect!" exclaimed Asta.

"Asta..." said Magna and Noelle.

"Hm, that's right, you were kidnapped when you were little, you were raised by filthy beast until you're brother found you and took you back from the beasts, though you don't hate them for kidnapping you and taking you from your brother.I see you value these filthy beasts, we were just going to see if you would simply join us and not cause trouble but, I guess we do need to erase your memories to make you join." said Heath.

"I'll turn you over and save this village." said Asta.

"I said it before, you won't turn me over, you will be working with me instead. But enough of this, we should start fighting but, I'll give you another chance to decide. Will you join me or try to help these filthy beasts?" asked Heath.

"I already told you, they are people I must protect." replied Asta.

"Well then, let's dance." said Heath.

Asta gripped his sword ready to cut the enemy's magic and bring them down while Heath and the clocked figures were ready to attack. The grimoires belonging to the clocked figures pages started to turn to the next page again and again until, it stopped. Health's grimoire also started to turn it's pages then stopped, Heath and the clocked figures looked at the three teammates smirking, 'They probably won't be able to take care of this. Even with Vangeance's sword, it might be too hard to cut.' thought Heath still smirking, he was ready to fight the Black Bull members. 

Magna was trying to gather his magic as quickly as possible, 'Damn, come on I need to try to recover my magic as fast as possible! I still have a bit of magic left but, I need to help my team, those guys seem pretty powerful. Even if Asta is strong, he can't protect the villagers and deal with multiple people at once.' . Asta was gripping his sword ready swing, 'I'll nullify their magic and try to protect the villagers, though, I'm sure my teammates will be able to protect them, I have faith in them.' thought Asta. Noelle was shaking, 'Why did this have to happen to me!? Why did I go with them? I'm royalty what if I.....die? But, Asta is also a noble, he doesn't have to die either, he shouldn't die, if he did, what would the captain of the Golden Dawn do to me and the bug? He shouldn't need to save these strangers from another village either? Why does he want to then?'  thought Noelle.

To be continued...

________________________________________________________________________________

I hope you like the chapter. Also, Heat and the clocked figure are not a part of the eye of the midnight sun, they are trying to take the village for themselves.

senpai = upperclassman

!DISCLAIMER: Black Clover does not belong to me!