Chapter 14 Searching for information about Asta Vangeance( A day off part 2)

While Asta was shopping with his teammates and getting ready to go to his mansion to spend some time with his older brother William, Yuno also has something he wants to do to spend time on his day off. Yuno was doing something he has wanted to do really badly before but, he was busy with his magic knight duty as a member of the Silver Eagles. He's still unhappy about how he got all the magic knight captains to raise their hand even Charlotte who only has girls in her team to raise her hand but, not the captain of the squad he wanted to join, the Golden Dawn lead by Asta Vangeance's older brother. For some reason, Yuno fells hatred? Coming off William, when he sees William and looks at him in the eyes, he can see hatred in William's eyes, the aura around the Golden Dawn captain also changes from happy to a aura full of hate when the two are near each other, that makes it hard for Yuno to confront William and ask for a spot in his squad.

Anyways, Yuno went shopping fro equipment and supplies he would need while going on a mission then, he wanted to spend the rest of the day researching. Researching about what? About Who?It's pretty obvious, he's going to try and find information about the younger brother of the cpatain of the Golden Dawn, Asta Vangeance. Yuno has been curious of the since the first time he saw him at the grimoire tower. These are the reason why Yuno wants to do a research about Asta Vangeance.

1. He has the same name as his little 'brother' when they were younger back at the church in Hage village.

2. His eyes and hair are the same colour as the Asta that was at the church.

3. He feels like he has met Asta before he saw him at the grimoire tower.

4. There's an aura around Asta that he feels like is the exact same as the Asta when they were younger.

5. His voice kind of sound the same as the Asta when they were younger.

6. He learnt at the village that Asta and his teammates saved, that Asta was actually kidnapped by a person from the forsaken realm away from his older brother William and he was raised in the forsaken realm.

So, Yuno wants to know, which village was Asta raised on, the clues he got all adds up to the same person.........the Asta at the church. If he does find out that Asta Vangeance is the same person as his 'brother', he might be able to take him back and they could be the golden brothers. But, it's too soon to jump to conclusions so, Yuno begins his research on Asta Vangeance.

He started by asking the members of his team, they all replied, 'Why do you want to know about him?' or 'We're busy newbie, find someone else to ask that.' then they would walk away or go back to whatever they were doing and ignored him, he finally gave up and didn't even bother to ask his captain or their siblings, he knew they were not going to answer him either.

He then went to the Golden Dawn's base, it was the place that Asta stayed while William was gone wasn't it? 'Alright, this is his older brother's base. Members of the Golden Dawn should know a million things about Asta Vangeance, it would be great help for my research.'  thought Yuno. Lucky for Yuno, no one was guarding the entrance of the base so he just casually walked in like someone invited him over. 

Yuno had already approached a few members of the Golden Dawn already and they thought that someone invited him over but they still knew who he was, after all, Asta Vangeance is the younger brother of their captain so, when Yuno asked about Asta, they either ignored him and continued what they were doing like he wasn't there at all or he was invisible so them. Some Golden Dawn members got so annoyed because Yuno kept asking and following them so, they just answered, 'By the order of William-taichou, we must not tell you anything about Asta.' which made him stop asking them after all, a squad captain's order is not something to joke about. Yuno walked around the Golden Dawn base then he spotted silver hair, he recognized the male, silver hair and wearing glasses, it's the man that was with Asta, 'It's that male again, Asta and him seemed close so he must know Asta pretty well.'  thought Yuno then he approached the silver haired male wearing glasses. Klaus was busy thinking in his head so he did not notice that Yuno was walking towards him, 'Ugh, all the members are saying that a member of the Silver Eagles is causing trouble.'  thought Klaus.

"Excuse me sir." said Yuno making Klaus look up.

"Oh it's the Yuno boy. What are you doing here?" asked Klaus glaring at Yuno now knowing who was causing trouble.

"I want to ask you about information about Asta Vangeance." said Yuno.

"Get out of our base immediately or I'll make you leave. I will not tell you anything about Asta." replied Klaus.

Time magic: Time skip

Yuno did not do so well researching about Asta, the only bit of information he got, he already knew. He already knew Asta was kidnapped when he was a baby and taken away from his older brother, he already knew that Asta was raised in the forsaken realm but.......which village?

Yuno was heading back to the Silver Eagle base feeling sad then, he heard someone call his name.

"YUNO YUNO!!!" shouted Orsi.

"Father." said Yuno.

"We found information on Asta Vangeance, though, the results will definitely shock you Yuno. It shocked the rest of the village and the church." said Orsi.

Orsi handed a booklet with information on Asta Vangeance and Yuno started reading it.

Asta Vangeance

Relatives: William Vangeance(older brother)

Age: 15

D.O.B(date of birth): 27 of Mar ****(this is a random date it's not Asta's real birth date, I don't know he's birth date)

Squad: Black Bull

About:

Asta Vangeance is the younger brother of William Vangeance. He was taken care of by the wizard king and some magic knight captains when he was younger when his older brother was busy on a mission or had to take care of some things in his squad. He was kept hidden from the world by William because of something that happened when he was a baby and was revealed to the world a few years later. He unlocked his magic at eight years old and was chosen by the shadow spirit at the same time he unlocked his magic, he named the shadow spirit Kuro which means black. He is a kind boy known for helping others and having a cheerful attitude as well as acting calm. When he was a baby, he was kidnapped, taken away from his older William, he was raised in the forsaken realm. William was finally able to successfully find Asta and take him back also taking a DNA test which turned out positive. The village and place that Asta Vangeance was raised on is......

Yuno's eyes widened seeing the last line, finding out where Asta Vangeance was raised on after he was kidnapped.

To be continued...

________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you so much for 1K reads! I am really grateful that you guys are reading my story!

DISCLAIMER: Black Clover does not belong to me!