Chapter 15- Helping Patolli(A day off part 3)

While Yuno was busy walking around places asking for information about Asta Vangeance and not getting any, Asta was busy doing his own thing. Asta is now currently packing a pair of clothes to go back to the mansion so he could spend the night with William his older brother since, they haven't really gotten time to spend with each other because they're both busy with their magic knight duty so, Asta and William thought it would be a great idea to spent their day off together.

"Oi gaki, you better be careful going their or you might be attacked, I heard that the Heath guy you captured joined the Diamond kingdom so, they might go after you since you were the one who took him down. If you don't be careful then William might murder me no kidding." said Yami.

"Don't worry uncle Yami, I'll be fine plus, it's not your fault if I get attacked and taken away. I'm sure my brother wouldn't get mad at you." said Asta.

"But when all the cpatains raised their hand for you, William let you pick and didn't force you to join the Golden Dawn after you said you wanted to join the Black Bulls. So, ever since you joined the Black Bulls and William didn't say anything against it, he's saying that I am responsible if anything happens to you, so he would be angry at me." replied Yami.

"Relax I'll be fine. Bye uncle Yami!" said Asta.

Time magic: Time skip*

Asta arrived at his mansion and went inside since he has a spare key, it was also his home as well. He was greeted by his older brother William and had dinner which William cooked.

"You're cooking is as delicious as always nii-san." complimented Asta, Kuro yipped in response agreeing with Asta's statement(I hope you did not forget about Kuro).

After, the two siblings did the dishes together and went to the living room which was large and clean like always. They played some card games and had lots of fun, William had already won nine times and Asta has only won four times, William has always been better than Asta at playing card games, Asta was never able to win against his older brother when he was little but then he got a little bit better so he was able to take some wins for himself.

 The game is currently really intense, both siblings wanted to win the game, 'I will definitely get more wins before he gets his 10th win or it will be over.' thought Asta while beads of sweat dripped down his forehead the air around his tense. William saw this and smirked, 'It's like the old days. Everything was happy for the both of us before......he came. That Yuno kid has been asking for information about Asta, Klaus told me and I'm not happy about it, not one bit. Anyways, it's my turn to place my card/cards down, I guess I should end it.'  thought William. William placed down his cards and his hands are now empty.

"I win again, that's 10 wins Asta." said William with a smile clearly saying victory.

"Awww, you always win every time we play card games." said Asta.

"Because I'm good at it." replied William.

Time magic: Time skip*

It's now night time and the lights were out, both siblings are currently asleep in the living room then, William woke up, no, someone else inside William woke up. Asta was also woken up by the sound of someone moving and he saw William but, he knew it wasn't his older brother. Asta quickly got up and got into his fighting stance.

"Who are you and why are you in my brother's body?" asked Asta.

"I'm Patolli, an elf. I'm in your brother's body because he allowed me to but, I'm not allowed to hurt you. I honestly don't know why I'm telling another human I'm an elf a part from William, maybe it's because you're William's little brother." said Patolli, William's body and face started to change into how Patolli looked.

"I heard the elves were wiped out though." said Asta.

"We were wiped out by humans the day our leader was getting married to a human princess. Wait, why am I even telling you this? I don't have to, you humans were the cause of why we were nearly all wiped out." said Patolli.

"Because you trust me." said Asta simply.

"W-wait? How do you even know that? I don't understand myself why I'm telling a human boy this, why I'm telling a human a part from William." asked Patolli.

"Because you're not hesitating about telling me this. Not simply because I'm my brother's brother either, it's because you trust me." answered Asta.

"Well, I guess it's the air around you and your eyes also reflect a hint of pain. It's fade but somethings can never be truly erased, you were scared by the past because of humans as well weren't you?" said Patolli.

"I was but, forget and move on, I may not be able to forgive them but it's the past. Plus, if I were you, I would think about how humans are. We are indeed greedy but because of that, we are easily controlled by others who offer us things. Like how the villagers in Hage village would listen to Yuno because they wanted people to know their village is strong and will be able to earn money. But, not every human is like that, I know my brother would never be like already finding what is enough for him, he doesn't need anything else. he wanted a brother and he has one so he doesn't need anything else." replied Asta.

Patolli didn't say anything but, he was thinking in his head, 'He's right, humans are like that. But he's also right about not all humans are like that. He's also right about how I trust him, this human is different, he's actually an important part of this world.'  thought Patolli.

"So, how about I help you get a actual body so you don't have to always switch with my brother, you can do whatever you want. Including living your life and being free." offered Asta.

"I would like that." replied Patolli.

"Great! Let's get started then, I only have the rest of the night." said Asta.

Time magic: Time skip*

It's now the next day, William woke up and went to the kitchen and saw a sleeping Patolli and Asta sleeping on Patolli's shoulder, he was surprised but then, he knew what happened because Patolli was no longer inside him and Asta was sleeping on his shoulder, 'Patolli must have came out and Asta talked to him, Asta was always kind and easy to trust. Asta helped Patolli get out of me and get a body of his own.'  thought William with a smile.

"Wake up sleepy heads!" said William.

Asta and Patolli woke up and saw William.

They had breakfast then Asta asked Patolli,

"So you have a body of your own now. What are you going to do? You can do anything you want and live a free life. It's your choice on you want to do."

"I honestly don't know. The only thing I planned was revenge but, I never though of anything else plus, I can't leave Rhya either, he's an elf that survived like me. But, we don't have a place to go either." said Patolli.

"You both can join the Golden Dawn if you want." offered William.

"Really!?" asked patolli.

"Yep." replied William.

Then, Patolli and Rhya joined the Golden Dawn. The two elves got along quickly with Asta, the trio were acting like they were friends 100 years ago, they were like brothers. Well, they are now, Patolli and Rhya's last names are now Vangeance and, William said to everyone that his two younger brothers has returned from a mission they got years ago, it was a mission to become spies in the Diamond kingdom. Though, the two elves are technically way older but they don't care being called younger brothers, the four Vangeance's are like blood related family, they care for each other like blood related siblings.

To be continued...

________________________________________________________________________________

Don't forget that the 3 parts of 'A day off' is one day. Plus, William announced that his 2 'younger' brothers returned from their mission of spying on the Diamond kingdom was the next day. Anyways I hope you enjoyed the chapter.

!DISCLAIMER: Black Clover does not belong to me!