Chapter 5- Time to get a grimoire

Asta, Klaus, a member of the Golden Dawn and William were heading to the grimoire tower because, since Asta is 15 years old, it's time for him to receive his grimoire from the grimoire master in the grimoire tower. Everyone gets their grimoires at 15, every year, all 15 year old teenagers gather in the grimoire tower to receive their grimoires.

Time magic: Flashback(brought to you by Julius who has time magic)*

"I don't care Asta it was your fault, also, since you're 15 years old now, it's time for you to get a grimoire." said William.

"REALLY?! I can't wait nii-san!" said Asta happily.

"Mhm, every year all 15 year old teenagers gather at the grimoire to receive their grimoires. There will be other kids there too." said William.

"I wonder if my grimoire will be cool like your three leaf clover grimoire nii-san." said Asta.

"I'm sure your one will be really cool and powerful Asta. After all, the shadow spirit chose you, right Kuro." said William ruffling Asta's hair.

Kuro yipped in response.

End of flashback*

They soon arrived at the tower and William turned to Asta.

"Listen Asta, I can't go inside since many people will recognize me but since a lot of people here mostly doesn't live in the capital, they won't know what you look like so you can go in without any trouble. Klaus will go with you so you will be safe. Sorry again that I can't go in Asta, I'll hide out here so no one will see me though." said William.

Asta was a bit sad but he knows why William said that, 'At least he's still here.' thought Asta.

"I got it nii-san!" replied Asta.

William smiled then he turned to the man with silver hair and glasses named Kluas who was a member of his magic knights squad.

"Klaus please make sure my brother is safe. I leave him in your hands while you guys are in the grimoire tower." said William.

"I won't let you down taichou." replied Klaus.

"I'll be hiding out here so we're technically not far apart, plus, we'll be heading straight back after Asta receives his grimoire." said William.

"Ok." replied Asta and Klaus.

With Yuno and the church*

Yuno was brushing his hair getting ready to go to the grimoire tower to receive his grimoire. It's been eight years Asta had left and the people of the village did notice but, they didn't really care since they thought he was useless since he wasn't like the pride of their village.

"Yuno let's go." said Orsi.

"I'm coming father." replied Yuno.

Yuno and everyone in the church are all going to the grimoire tower to go see Yuno receive his first grimoire, they were really excited because they wanted to see which grimoire the pride of their church would receive. Everyone in the village including the church were all saying that Yuno would get the four leaf clover grimoire for sure, after all he was powerful and talented.

Yuno and his family walked to the grimoire tower and finally arrived, they all walked in and saw that all the other 15 year olds and their families were talking about something/someone and saw they were looking at something/someone. They all turned to the direction they were staring at and saw a man with silver hair wearing glasses and nice clothes, he also wore a short cape with a golden sun on it.

"Why is a member of the Golden Dawn doing here?" asked Lily.

"I don't know." replied Orsi.

"Hello and welcome to my grimoire tower. Today you 15 year olds will be receiving your grimoires today. You don't get to pick your grimoires but your grimoires choose you. Whatever grimoire you get I hope it will be helpful to you and help you with your life. Let the ceremony BEGIN!" said the grimoire master.

Grimoires started floating off shelves and flying down to the person they picked. Not a single grimoire went Yuno's direction while others were talking out their grimoires and comparing then to their friend's grimoire. Yuno looked around and saw another person who also didn't receive their grimoire yet, it was a boy with kind of messy ash blond hair and green eyes wearing nice clothes.

Then, a yellow light shinned and a four leaf clover grimoire flew down from and shelf and stopped before Yuno.

"Look! That kid got the four leaf grimoire."

"so cool." said the other kids.

Then, their attention was directed to something else. Suddenly, red and black lights glowed and they all looked at where it was coming from and all gasped. A dirty five leaf clover grimoire was glowing red and black surrounding the teen with kind of messy ash blond hair and green eyes, everyone could see that the teen's shadow showed a shadow of a demon. The aura was overwhelming as well, everyone saw that the red and black glow overwhelmed even the aura that the four leaf clover grimoire. The red and black glow stopped and the five leaf clover grimoire was now in the teen's hand.

"W-what, his five leaf clover grimoire even overwhelmed the other kid's four leaf clover grimoire."

"That five leaf is stronger than the four leaf kid."

"His shadow was a demon."

The aura is so overwhelming."

Whispered the kids and the adults.

Yuno and the people at the church were extremely shocked, someone else has gotten a grimoire that showed that it was stronger than the four leaf clover grimoire, their village's pride's grimoire in fact.

Everyone went outside and Yuno was mad that someone got a stronger grimoire than him, he didn't need a battle to prove it, Yuno was smart, smart enough to tell that the aura the five leaf clover grimoire showed was no joke, it even overwhelmed his five leaf clover. 'Wait his ash blond hair and green eyes remind me of.....Asta! I would recognize his hair anywhere! I must go talk to him.' thought Yuno.

"Hey give me your grimoire." said a kid to Asta.

"It's my grimoire." replied Asta, Kuro yipped in response.

'Wait, he has a dragon?' thought Yuno in shock. Other kids and parents including people at the church were also shocked a kid got a dragon.

"Please step away from him. If you touch him your death is a guaranteed, by all the magic knight squad captains and even the wizard king." said Klaus with his grimoire in his hand.

Everyone was shocked, they all had one thought in their heads, 'This kid is that important?'. Yuno again was mad, the same kid was stealing people's attention from him.

"Klaus, don't scare them, it's fine." said Asta.

"But he- it's fone Klaus." interrupted Asta.

"Alright then. Scram!" said Klaus then the two boys immediately ran away.

Yuno was about to approach him but then he stopped when the boy said,

"Let's go to nii-san! I want to show him my grimoire! I hope he will be happy with what I got." said Asta.

"I'm sure taichou will be happy and proud you got something good." said Kluas then the two left.

'The kid said nii-san that means he can't be Asta, he already has an older brother.' thought Yuno.

To be continued...

________________________________________________________________________________

I hope you like the chapter. Also, Asta's sword will not take his magic since he's different and he has the shadow spirit with him.

Taichou mean captain.

!DISCLAIMER: Black Clover does not belong to me!