CHAPTER 39

A/N: Hello my babies! As you have noticed, I'm trying to write the following chapters in English. There might be a wrong grammar so I am asking your sincere criticism here. I would gladly accept it and have a lesson from you. Anyway, thank you for waiting! Love lots!

___________

"So, who's that girl?" I asked after he stopped the car right in front of our house. He looked at me.

"Her name is Maggie." He replied and I nodded. "She's a model and... she's Scarlett friend." He added but I didn't say anything.

He looked at me awkwardly.
"She's flirting with me for a long time now but know that I'm not interested with her."

I know he's not lying. I can tell.

"Why? Aren't you attracted to her? I mean she's a model though. Something such an ideal woman." I said and he looked at me weirdly.

"Nah? That's the reason why I'm not interested with her, she's a model." He replied while tapping his finger tips in the steering wheel, and it's really disturbing for me seeing how long his finger is. Also those attractive veins he have in his arms are very distractive.

The greatest weakness of every woman.

"And what about that?"

"Models are for publicity and is prone to controversial, both are not my thing. You know, I don't like walking to somewhere and then all eyes are on you. It's annoying." He replied and unlocked his seatbelt.

"But you fucked her, aren't you?"I asked and he stopped. He looked at me in disbelief.

"Baby... Do you really need to ask me that? Are we going to have a fight because of that?" He looks worried so I smiled.

"What? Ofcourse not! Okay², let's not talked about her anymore. You looked tense."

"What? I'm not. Baby, I maybe a fuck boy to you but trust me, there's nothing happened between us." He assured and deep inside me, I felt relief.

"Well, we kissed." He added.

"How often?"

"Several times."

"Tsk, hanep talaga." I whispered but he chuckled.

"Are you jealous?"

"Ako?" I asked and he nodded.

"Ay hindi! Bakit naman ako magseselos. It's all now in the past, and I'm here in the present. She should be the one to feel jealous not me. Besides, hindi ako ganon ka babaw na tao. " I said and he smiled.

"That's my girl." He said and pinched my cheek. I smiled. I unlocked my seatbelt and faced him.

"I need to go. It's going late. You take care okay?"

"Hmm, goodnight." He replied and kissed me.

"Goodnight. Text me when you got home please?"

"I will for sure." He replied sweetly.

"Okay bye. Huwag kana bumaba." I said.

I waved my hands to say goodbye and then his car started moving.

Again, my heart broke. It's really so hard to wait especially when you don't know if it's worth the wait. I've longing for him to say those words but still he didn't and I don't know if he will.

That's really heartbreaking. I am excited to say those words to him because that was really what I feel but I'm afraid that he wouldn't replied coz' he doesn't feel the same way. I sighed.

"It's so hard to be in love." I murmured before I went inside. I did my thing before going to bed. As usual, my parents are already sleeping. They are both snoring like a pig hehe mama would definitely kill me if she reads this.

"I'm home. Thanks for tonight, baby. I miss you already. Goodnight!" I read his message but I didn't compose a reply. It's enough for me to know that he's safe.

I went to bed and there I have my countless thoughts again, running through my mind. What can Lily say about us? What is the role of Maggie in our relationship? That are something I can't stop thinking of.

"I do hope Lily would understand me." I said before going to sleep.

I woke up with the sun rays touches my skin. The sun are so bright, I forgot it's summer. As I looked at the clock, my eyes widen.

"Did I really slept that long? How come mama didn't wake me up?! Holy, I have work today. Please tell me I'm not doomed!" I panicked. I checked my phone and I have one message from him.

"Good morning, baby. I hope you had a good sleep. Please have some rest today, okay? I already inform your friends in the salon that you're not going to work today and they're okay with it. I'm in the office rn, working my ass off. Just kidding, I'm just signing some papers here. Anyway, text me back when you read this, I'll wait okay? I miss you."

And my heart beats faster than usual. Oh please, it's only a message! Damn! It maybe casual but it hits different.

"Good morning. Kakagising ko lang." Sagot ko pero hindi ko pa nailapag yong cellphone ko bigla na itong tumunog.

"Ohh?"

"Tsk! Bad mood ka ba? Nakakasakit kana." Sabi niya kaya napangiti ako.

"Bakit ka pa tumawag?"

"Hala, pambihira ang sweet mo naman bumati ng good morning. You should say good morning baby not ohh!" Sabi niya kaya hindi ko na napigilan ang sarili kong tumawa.

"Good morning, baby." I said and there's a long silence in the line.

"Hoyy, nandiyan ka pa? I said good morning baby, bakit tumahimik ka diyan?"

"Tsk, tanggal angas ko don ah."

"Ano? Haha ang weird mo. You want me to greet you like that remember?"

"I know but....arghh nevermind. So bakit parang ayaw mo akong tumawag ah?"

"Gawin mo muna yang mga pinipirmahan mo diyan para maaga kang matapos. Dito ka mag dinner, magluluto ako." Sabi ko at agad ko narinig yong matunog niyang pag ngiti.

"I like that."

"Sure you are. Iimbitahan ko rin sila Lily at ang asawa niyang si Henry.

"Woah really? Alright, I must do my job quickly here. You hang up the call."

"Hmm, bye."

"Bye." Sagot niya ngunit bago ko patayin ay narinig ko pa ang kasunod na sinabi niya.

"See you later, mi amore."

Mi amore?