CHAPTER 41

I didn't expect him to asked me that. I am not prepared. I don't really know exactly what I feel coz' I've never been inlove before. I sighed and looked at the girls who's busy washing the dishes while having a fun conversation.

"I don't know." I replied, sounded unsure. I untied my tie and have removed two buttons of my sleeves.

"What do you mean you don't know man? Don't tell me you're not done with your play time?" He seriously asked and I was dumbfounded for a while.

I shook my head. "This feeling is not familiar to me, man.
You cannot blame me." I responded, trying to explain my side. This is crazy. He's interrogating me about my feelings and it's fucking awkward.

"Sabagay, it's not in your
vocabulary to be in a serious relationship. Well, how does it feel?" He mocked. Damn! Why on Earth I have a fucking friend like him?!

"It's distinct. It's strange. I must be crazy admitting this to you man, but I always want to see her." I admitted and he smirked. Damn him! My heart is ragging. I kept on looking at the girls, afraid that they might hear what we're talking. I'm not ready to confess this freaking feelings to her. I might collapse.

"I always want to look at her eyes, her cheeks, her eyebrows, her eyelashes and her lips. I want to lay my eyes in every inches of her face. Damn, I'm going crazy. She's making me crazy everytime, man."I finally admitted, there's no turning back.

"Actually, you don't need to explain." He said so I looked at him confused. He grinned. "I already knew." He added.

"Fuck you." I said with a faint voice.

He just laughed at my face and said, "I'm a man also bro. The way you look at her was also the way I look at my wife. I hope she's the last, man. Finally, the worst womanizer I know is inlove." He chuckled and give me a light punch.

"What should I do?" I asked worriedly. Kinakabahan ako eh, hindi ko alam ang gagawin ko. Yes, I met different girls. I've flirted most of them but this is different, she's different and I don't know on how to freaking tell her what I feel.

He grinned and then his face become serious. "You don't need to do anything, man." He said. "Just take care of her. Let her feel that you care. Let her feel that you love her. Let her feel safe and secure. Give her the love that she deserved. Give her the assurance she needs. Give her the attention she wants and don't let her overthink. Don't make her feel insecure. Don't let her question her worth and don't cheat."

"Wow, that's amazing Henry." I said jokingly and he laughed. The lover boy are so inlove with his wife, indeed.

"That's a friendly advice, man. Take it or don't mind it, it's your choice. Well, you don't need an advice though. If you're truly inlove with your girl, you don't need someone to tell you what to do because you will do everything just to make your love happy even if no one tell you to do so. That's the power of love, bro. Embrace it and be ready to a bumpy and roller coaster ride.

"Are we going to ride a roller coaster?" Lily appeared. She's smiling and her eyes are glowing. I can still remember how I admire her before.

"Well, do you like us to ride a roller coaster? We can if you want?" Lily's eyes widen.

"Really? Can we go there together? I mean, us?" She replied while pointing at me and Angela who's heading her way towards me.

"Anong meron?" She asked right after she sat beside me. I immediately held her hands and put it intertwined. She looked at me and smiled.

"They're going to ride a roller coaster. Do you want us to come with them?" I asked. As I looked at her, her eyes seems like they're smiling.

She nodded, "Sige, mukhang masaya 'yan." Sagot niya.

"How about let's have a double date together? Well, that's exciting right?" Lily suggested with a jolly voice. She seems excited.

"Maybe that's a good idea. You guys will decide." Henry let us decide.

"What do you think?" I asked her.

She looked at me and smiled, "sige ayos 'yan pero pwede bang 'wag kayong English nang English?" Angela said that made us still. "Kanina pa namamaga 'yong ilong ko eh. Pati ikaw beh, grabe." She added. Para siyang pagod na pagod bigla. Anong nangyayari?

"Naliyo ako kaka English niyo." Sagot niya. Nagkatinginan kami at sabay na natawa.

"Ahh talaga, pinagtatawanan niyo ako? How 'bout let's have a deal? Guys won't allow to speak English tomorrow. Kapag nag English kayo talo."

"And if we loss?

"You'll have to face a major consequences." She answered and grinned like she's having an evil thought and I don't like the look.

"And what is that?" Henry asked. Angela and Lily are exchanging looks and nodded on each other as if they're planning and agreeing for something.

"No kiss for a month." Lily said grinning.

"No way!" Henry hissed. And they laughed.

"That's unfair! It's no way we agree with it!" I argued. That is unfair, tinitingnan ko pa nga lang 'yong labi niya gusto ko na siyang halikan eh, how much more kung hindi pwede sa loob ng isang buwan? Are they serious?!

"Anong unfair, ginawan namin kayo ng pabor no."

"Pabor ba 'yon? Parang sumpa yata 'yon eh!" Likramo ko.

"And what can we get with that deal?" Henry asked.

"You can bring us anywhere, alone."

"Deal."

"Okay it's a deal.

"Alright then, we better leave I think. It's getting late na rin kasi, let's just meet there tomorrow? How 'bout that?"

"Hmm, sige ingat." Nang makaalis sila ay agad ko siyang hinarap para na rin makapag paalam.

"I need to go home too."

"Hmm, sige ingat ka. Ano palang susuotin ko bukas?"

"Why did you asked? Wear anything you want, as long as you're comfortable with it I don't mind. After all, you're always good in any kind of clothes you wore." I said and she blushed. I smiled and kissed her sweetly.

"Para saan 'yon? May kahalik-halik ba 'don?" Tanong niya matapos kong pakawalan ang labi niya.

"That's in case I'll loss the deal tomorrow." I replied na tinawanan niya lang.

I kissed her again, longer than the first time.

"Para saan na naman 'yon?" She chuckled.

"A goodnight kiss. Hope you're aware." I replied and kiss her for the third time.

"And that's a goodbye kiss. See you tomorrow, baby. Goodnight." I said before I leave.

To be continued,