Chapter 6: Blaise's Party

"Let's go" Daph pulls Pansy and I up from our seats.

"Where are you going?" Theo asks.

"To get ready for the party" I respond.

It's Friday the day of the first party of the term. Us slytherins have been buzzing with excitement. Pansy, Daph and I are getting ready together but since we live in the same dorm it isn't a rare occurring.

"Ok" Theo pulls me back down for a kiss.

"Woah woah woah, right in front of my dinner" Malfoy says. Him at the slytherin table is a rare occurance and thus, he hasn't gotten used to us as much as the others have.

"Sorry mate," Theo starts sympathetically, "I'm afraid you're going to have to deal with it" he then smirks and pulls me in for another.

"Too bad for you, Malfoy."

~~💚~~

"So what do we think about this?" I ask, pulling out a backless, thigh length black dress with straps thats crisscross at the back and has long sleeves. It's sheer so you can kind of see through it.

"It's nice, wear a bralette underneath and a black skirt maybe" Pansy suggests.

"Perfect" I head to the bathroom to change.

When I get back Daph and Pansy have changed into their clothes as well.

Daph is wearing a strappy thigh length emerald silk dress while Pansy is wearing a emerald silk shirt with the top couple of buttons undone and black dress pants.

"Hot" we all say together.

"No but seriously you both look stunning" I say genuinely.

"Of course we do, so do you" Pansy says.

"Ok, now hair and makeup" Daph says.

"Y/n can you help me with hair" Pamsy asks.

"Of course, what are you thinking?"

"Do you know crimp curls?"

"Yeah, they'd look great on your short hair"

"Okay"

I start working and ask, "how did you know that?" I ask her, since it's not a famous muggle term.

"Nat said I'd look great in them"

"Who's Nat?" Daph asks as she applies some foundation, her tone surprisingly clipped.

"Just a girl I hooked up with over the summer, nothing serious" Pansy tries to say it casually but she isn't successful.

Have I been so wrapped up in myself that I didn't notice my best friends have developed some sort of feelings for each other. I think while looking back and forth between them.

"Yet you are talking about her and doing stuff she suggested" Daph says with mock nonchalance.

Woah. I seriously have to focus on my friends more.

"Ok, I won't do it" Pansy says and then turns to me "y/n can you just straighten my hair"

"Ok" I try to say it as casually as I can.

"Happy?" Pansy asks Daph in an irritated voice.

"Very" Daph replies.

As I straighten Pansy's hair with a charm I think more about them and them being together seems like the most obvious thing in the world! I mean they are always together, granted that Pansy and I are childhood friends but Daph and Pansy have something deeper, something which reminds me of Theo and I.