Chapter 8: Rosier Manor

"Y/n you have to go and have breakfast"

"No, Pansy, all I have to do is go to the Manor and that's all"

"But atleast have some pumpkin juice"

"I promise I'll have some after mother's lecture"

It's the next morning, I have just packed my bag  and am now heading to Professor Snape's office. I know for sure why my presence is required, it couldn't be a coincidence for the letter to be just after our date.

"Ok, just take care, yeah?" She pulls me into a hug.

"Yeah" I say hugging her tight.

~~~~

I knock on the door of Theo's dorm.

"Hey"

"Hey, I'm going to the Manor, just wanted to see you before I go"

"Why do you have to go?"

" I have no idea," I lie, knowing that he'd get more worried than he already is, " I just know that I have to be there at 10AM."

"Well, let me know as soon as you can, ok?"

"Of course" I say pulling him down for a kiss, he pulls me into the room and traps me between himself and the now closed door.

He kisses along my jaw and down my throat making me drop my bag.
"Theo we can't, I have to go" I say, which is the exact opposite of what I really want.

"You still have time, just 10- no-15 minutes?" He asks.

"Urgh, fine" I say to annoy him.

"Now, don't get all bratty on me, it's not gonna end well for you"

~~💚~~

"Good Morning Miss," Twinky greets me as I step out of the fireplace, "mistress, master and young master are all waiting for you in the parlor"

"Thank you Twinky" I say, handing her my bag.

I head upstairs and as I open the door with trembling hands I am engulfed in a hug by dad.

"Y/n, Evan is heading to Paris as he has some Ministery work to do and he might be gone for months which is why I have invited you here" Mother says.

"Take care, yeah?" Evan says hugging me after hugging mother.

"Yeah, write to me about Paris" I say.

"Of course" he says, pulling away and hugging dad. Then with a wave of his hand, he disappears into the flames.

"Now, y/n why don't we discuss the main reason why you are here?" Mother gestures me to take a seat as she takes one herself.

"What are you talking about Evannah?"

"Your daughter was seen with Theodore Nott, yesterday"

"Well, he is her friend." Father says in a questioning tone.

"But friends don't kiss on the Knight Bus nor do they go to Amsterdam alone"

"Y/n, explain" Father says.

With an unsteady voice I say, "He's my boyfriend"

"After we both, for conflicting reasons, told you not to date?"

"It wasn't going to be anything serious, but then we both caught feelings" I say awkwardly.

"I have already made a decision, I'm taking the both of you to the Malfoy Manor I don't want any objections"