Chapter 11: Frenemies

"Y/n, wake up" Daph says shaking me awake.

It's the next morning and as I wake up, I'm aware of my pounding headache along with my tear stained face.

"No" I groan, "I don't want to go to classes today"

"That is not the way to deal with grief and you know that" Pansy says and it sounds like she's at her desk, getting ready.

"Yeah, but can't I have an excuse for not attending class for one day?"

"And I thought you were the most academic one of us, considering the fact that you were in the library after coming back from the Manor yesterday"

"Great, Malfoy snitched aka nothing new"

"It's not his fault that he's scared of us, it literally took us a minute of death glares to get everything we needed" Daph says with a tone of satisfaction in her voice.

That sentence scares the hell out of me, even though I know he won't tell them that I'm a death eater, I am not sure how much he did tell them.

"And what exactly does the word 'everything' entail?"

"Just the fact that you were drinking yourself to sleep and that he feels bad for calling you a bitch but I'm pretty sure you were acting like one" Pansy answers.

"I was" I say burying my body further into the bed and pulling the blankets over me.

"We still haven't talked about the fact that you ditched meeting your friends, who by the way we're very worried about the fact that you were gone for a week, to go to the fucking library"

"I'm sorry, I just wanted to think about everything clearly before I met you guys and especially Theo, how can I redeem myself tomorrow?"

"Tomorrow?"

"Yeah, I'm not getting out of bed today, no ma'am"

"Fine, I'm thinking a hogsmeade trip?"

"Sure, now let me sleep"

~~💚~~

This time it's a guy who's waking me up.

"What" I say not at all pleased about someone waking me up again.

"Wake up, I need to talk to you"

"Why?"

"Cause you don't look okay"

"Are you saying that bed head y/n isn't the hottest person you've ever seen?"

"Well, considering the fact that I am a ginormous homosexual, no you're not, now stop trying to dodge my lecture by your jokes and get the fuck up"

I groan.

"Get up" Blaise says sternly and I know there's no stalling it anymore.

"Fine" I sit up straight. Drinking the glass of water he hands me.

"Now, I hope that you know that you haven't lost me along with Theo due to this break up"

"It will take alot more for you to get rid of me" I say with a smirk on my lips but also with a solemn nod.

"Now, will you tell me why you were acting like a bitch to Draco yesterday?"

"I was drunk on his bourbon"

"Not a valid excuse, but I'll cut you some slack"

"Thanks, I just lost it, okay? You know how I am"

"I do" He said, "So I know you aren't truly as okay as you want us to believe"