Chapter 15: The Prefect's Bathroom

"Come on," Daph says, running through the hallways. It's hours before curfew, and thus, she's just having a great time roaming around Hogwarts without having to be scared of detention.

We are several floors above the floor of the prefect's bathroom, and I don't know what is going on.

"Wait for me," Pansy says, not running like me.

"Just run. What's the fun in walking anyway?" Daph shouts.

"This girl is gonna be the death of me," Pansy says, shaking her head and starting to run.

"Yeah, yeah, fine by me," Daph says, having heard Pans.

"Ugh, you're leaving me behind," I said.

"Don't worry, Y/n, I'll keep you company," Theo says, coming up behind.

"Oh my god, Theo, you scared me," I said sarcastically.

"Theo, stop flirting with Y/n, we're having a self-care night," Daph teased.

I clear my throat, but Theo takes Daph's remark without a thought.

"Well, I've got to keep her company. What with you and Pans being all lovey-dovey?"

"Ironic coming from you," Pans countered.

"Life is full of ironies," I say, jumping in on the banter.

"Leave them alone, Pans. They don't seem keen on having fun,"

"What are you guys doing here anyway? Running through the halls of this creepy castle?"

Ever since the whole basilisk fiasco in our second year, Theo hates roaming the halls.

"we're having a self care night which you are not at all invited to, so dont even think about it." 

"Fine, fine, sorry I won't disturb you all anymore," Theo said, departing with a peace sign.

"This guy." Daph shakes her head as we finally head to our destination.

~~💚~~

"Stop," Pansy whined as Daph and I attacked her with water continuously.

"What are you guys doing here?"

Daph screamed.

"Woah, Draco, you scared us," Pansy said, turning around.

"Well, it'll be scarier when I take you guys to Snape for this," he smirked, his arms folded.

"Y/n" Daph started, "could you just seduce him or something?"

"I'm not doing anything of that sort," I said as I started to get out of the bathtub, wearing a swimsuit.

"Oh, I don't think you have to do anything," Daph said, her eyes pointedly staring at my face as Pansy glared at her.

"Shut up." Draco rolls his eyes.

"Draco, tell me, when was the last time you hooked up with a girl?" Pansy asks.

"And why are you suddenly interested in my love life, Parkinson?"

"Nothing, just trying to make conversation."