Chapter 16: Oh, are you gonna throw a fit, Princess?

"Y/n, are you alright?" Daph asks from beside me.

"Yeah, just tired, and Binns is making me sleepy" I mumbled.

We were in the History of Magic classroom, it was the first class of the day and Draco had had me doing research at the crack of dawn again.

"You've been taking your studies way too serious these days"

Just then the bell rang.

"Do you really think its studying that she's doing, cause I don't, I think she's got herself a sneaky link" Pansy says, she was sitting behind us.

"Someone's got a sneaky link?" Draco asked, as we entered the corridor.

"Y/n apparently" Daph say, as I roll my eyes.

"Oh, and who might that be, y/n?" Draco asks arching his brows.

"You apparently" I say.

"So whenever you are MIA, you're always with him?" Pansy asks.

But before I could reply Blaise pulled into a different corridor.

"Bye, I guess" I say as he pulls me all the way to the Astronomy Tower.

"Y/n, I know you have been very busy recently, which I don't blame you for, but we have not been able to hangout"

"I know Blaise and I'm sorry I've been giving all of me to the stupid task"

"It's okay, but I have an idea, why don't we plan the Halloween Party together? Crabbe and Goyle could do all the physical work"

"Crabbe and Goyle?"

"They help me most of the time for my parties"

"Alright, we could definitely do that"

"Great, meet me tonight, when will you get free?"

~~💚~~

"Hey"

"Hey, do you wanna go and check out this spell I wrote for the cabinet?" I ask Draco as I sit next to him in the library.

"You wrote a spell?" He said, his eyes brightening.

"I tried to write one but I don't know if its going to work or not." Trying not to get his hopes up.

"Okay, come on"

We went to the room of requirement, talking about our schedule to make sure I can still do enough research while I'm planning the party with Blaise.

"You know, if we succeed right now, if your spell works how great it would be?" Draco said, out of the blue.

I dont want to think about that, I don't want to give myself hope.

"Yeah" I say, not wanting to ruin his mood but scared that if he got his hopes up and we didn't succeed, it'll all come crashing down on him.

~~💚~~

"Harmon Nectere Pasam" I said, for the fifth time in a row but nothing happened.

"Let me try, maybe its got something to to with the wands" Draco said.    

He repeated the spell but nothing happened, not a sound, not a shake, not even a flash, nothing.