Chapter 34: keep doing that

18+ content guysss, I've marked where it starts and ends dw:)

~~Draco's POV~~

"I think we should go back to my dorm now, i want to make my fiancée feel good too," I whispers against her lips.

"No, you've got to rest, we have our whole life for all of this, but I need you to heal yourself properly for that, love,"

"But how will i heal properly without your help? Don't you think as my soon to be wife, you should be with me in sickness and in health?"

"I want to write my own vows for the wedding now," she mumbles.

"Okay, come on, let's go to my dorm," I said, laughing.

"Okay, I'll go and ask Madam Pompfrey, you stay here,"

After she came back, we went to my dorm. It did actually hurt a little while walking, but the hospital wing and dungeons are close enough, and y/n was there to help me.

As soon as we came back, she took off my hoodie, which she was wearing over a tank top.

I sat on my bed while y/n moved about my dorm to make everything perfect for me even though I told her not to like a dozen times. She did look beautiful, though. She always does.

"I missed you these past couple of days," I told her, my voice coming out quiter than I wanted.

"I'm sorry, I just needed some space," y/n said, sitting down beside me.

"Not this again y/n, its okay if you have to think about all this. It is hard, I know. But why do you isolate yourself from everyone?"

"Can we talk about this when you're fully healed? The reports say you have to be in bed rest for a week, and I don't want to argue right now, " she asks as she lays her head in my lap.

"Are you the only person who has feelings? Do I not get to feel? You want to do everything how you want. But, this is not just about you love, its about us, and I want you to share your thoughts with me." I said, running my hands through her silky hair.

"What if those thoughts hurt you? I don't want you to take my thoughts to heart when I don't even know what to think. " she closes her eyes, her face starting to relax a bit.

"Then, don't think about it so much. Sometimes, that can be worse. Just go with the flow, do what you want to do, not what you have to do. "

"I don't even know what I want to do. There's too much."

"Then we can do what I want for a change,"

"Why do I think I know what you want to do?" She asks, looking up at me.

"Cause you know me so well,"

"Shut up and stop trying to seduce me," she said, getting up.

"Why are you so hard to seduce?"

"Cause you don't need to seduce me," she says, straddling me and kissing my neck, right where I like, making me groan.

"Oh yeah?" I mumble.