Chapter 17: I don't mind having a fling or something.

It's Halloween and Blaise and I are in the Zonko's shop again, this time it's cause I couldn't decide what to wear for the costume party.

"You know, I'm the kind of regretting suggesting to do a costume party now..."

"Oh don't be so whinny, just pick one"

But the problem is that you don't really have much choice on the day of Halloween when everything is picked over.

"Let's go to a muggle shop"

"Sure"

~~💚~~

"You went to a muggle store to buy a fake witch's costume?" Daph asks laughing.

"Indeed," I hadn't told anyone about my costume, thinking that it was so ridiculous that it was funny, but now I think its just ridiculous. "I know I look ridiculous"

I was wearing quite a big witch's hat, with my black dress which had monochromatic stars on it to match the wand, it had a star on its tip.

"Bullshit, you look good, own it!" Pansy says from her vanity where she is sticking a yellow stone to her forehead, she wears a yellow Cape with her usual shirt and pants. Daph wears an all red outfit, a red thigh length dress with a head band and Cape as well. Oh! They are Wanda and Vision.

"Thanks, you look great too! Love the matching costumes"

"Thanks" Pansy and Daph say simultaneously.

"By the way Daph can you do my makeup?"

"Of course, come on" she said, signaling to her chair.

"What do you want me to do?"

"A smokey eye and a dark lipstick, which colour do you think would be good?"

"A blood red one, I think I have the exact colour to go with the eyeshadow"

"Great"

"So, y/n," Pansy starts as Daph does my makeup, "what are your plans for the party?"

"To get drunk"

"Of course, of course and any guys you have your eyes on? After all this is your first party after the break up"

"I didn't think about that, but I guess I don't mind having a fling or something"

~~💚~~

After a while of search, we finally found the boys sitting on a couch, they had done matching costumes, well, kind of. Draco was a Vampire, Theo, a werewolf and Blaise, a monster hunter with a bow and arrow and everything.

"So, wanna get drunk?" I asked.

"What else are we here for?" Draco responds, getting up from the couch we were all sitting at and offering his hand for me to take.

"Such a gentleman" Blaise says," I need to find someone like you"

"Haven't you already found someone?" Draco says.

"About that" Blaise says getting up to find Longbottom.

All of us then went to the bar, getting a bottle of firewhiskey and alot of shot glasses.