Chapter 7: "Hogsmeade"

"Good morning" I hear Theo's raspy morning voice as I stir awake.

"Good morning," I say as I look up to find him gazing at me.

I get up, kiss him on the cheek and then start to head to their bathroom when he pulls me back onto the bed, cuddling me.

"Theo" I giggle.

"Just 10 minutes" he groans.

"Fine" I shift so that I can look at him, his eyes are closed with a tiny smile on his lips, he looks so peaceful.

"Not creepy," he says.

I smile and snuggle into him, breathing in his scent.

After what was way more than 10 minutes, I start to get up again when his grip tightens around me, "Ok, now I have to go"

"Argh fine" he loosens his grip as I kiss him again and finally gets up.

I look around the dorm to see if anyone would be inside but it seems that they both are still sleeping so I go inside the bathroom.

After doing my business, I charm my makeup away, which hadn't smudged a bit, use a mouth wash and head out.

"You look so beautiful in my clothes," Theo says, still laying on the bed. I changed out of my clothes later that night cause they were very uncomfortable.

Before I could respond, I hear Malfoy's voice laced with sleep and muffled by his still-closed curtain, "Please tell me she's decently dressed"

"Yes, Malfoy," I reply irritated, "I am very well dressed, don't get your hopes up"

"Thank goodness," he says sliding his curtains open and heading to the bathroom.

"Come here" Theo pulls me by the waist as he gets up and kisses me.

"Ugh, do I have to see that first thing in the morning," Blaise says, his voice thick from sleep?

"You all are such buzzkills" Theo groans.

"Well, I'm gonna go and get ready," I say, pecking Theo on the lips and going out the door.

~~💚~~

"Ok, this or that?" I say holding up a crouched emerald dress in one hand and a black cami top with some denim jeans in the other.

"Neither" Daph answers.

Pansy gets up and walks to my trunk to form an outfit out of my clothes. Daph follows the lead and does the same.

They had been helping me get ready for the date.

"You just have the 'regal pureblood clothes', why don't you have something cute?" Daph groans, tossing clothes around.

"Well, you're not gonna find anything cute in that thing," I say groaning as fall onto my bed out of exasperation.

"Stop with the dramatics," Pansy walks over to Daph's trunk, "I don't have anything 'straight' looking which is also cute so Daph's trunk it is," she answers my quizzical look.

"Oh, I have a dress which would be perfect" Daph pulled out a black, open-back strappy dress with pairs of cherries printed all over it.

"That is perfect," I say.

I wore my hair in a half up half down do with a green claw clip, some silver drop earrings, some silver rings and black boots with the dress.