Chapter 22: I'd say whipped

Please read: guys, I added a scene in the last chapter at the last part, and I'm pretty sure you haven't read that, so please just read that first, thnx:)

"So, what are you planning for the winter break?" Pansy asked me.

It was a couple weeks into December, Christmas approaching us, the snow falls getting heavier than ever, and it was almost time for me to go to Malfoy Manor.

Draco had gotten a letter from Narcissa, saying that the dark lord had ordered us to spend the Christmas at the Malfoy Manor. As Christmas came nearer and nearer, I started feeling melancholic. It would be my first Christmas without dad, and Evan won't be there either.  But at least I'll have Draco and Narcissa.

A few weeks earlier, Lucius, along with some other death eaters, escaped Askaban. Draco was in a state of nerves when he found out about it, from a letter for Lucius himself. What it consisted of is something no one but Draco and Lucius themselves know, but it was obvious from Draco's expression that it was no good.

"Oh, nothing much, just gotta go to the Manor, and then there's the ball at the Malfoy's." I inform Pansy as we walk to Transfiguration.

"Yeah, I bet you're excited for that, huh?"

"I'm just not gonna comment on that."

"Of course you won't,"

We entered the Transfiguration classroom, and students were starting to come in, the Griffindors already present, which was only the situation in Professor McGonagall's class. It's admirable how she can make these rowdy teenagers walk on the thinnest of ropes with no difficulty whatsoever.

As soon as I entered the room, Harry potter was staring at me, which has been the case for the last few weeks, it's so often and for so long that I have become resilient to it and Draco has started fuming.

Speaking of Draco, it's been weird with him too, he kinda talked to me and just basically said he doesn't care what I do... which is probably not the case, but I didn't push it...

"Hey," I say, sitting beside Blaise and getting busy with my bag, "how are you doing today?"

But there was no response, making me look up to see that Blaise was staring at someone, and it wasn't hard to guess at whom.

"Blaise," I say, still no response, "Blaise!"

"Son of a - what?" He said, startled.

"You were sitting there staring at Neville. People who don't know about you two will think that you want to kill him!"

"Oh, god, was I really doing it again?"

"Again?"

"Yeah, I'll tell you all about it later on,"

"Okay?"

"So, how are you doing?"

"Good so far, what about you?"

"Awesome"

"I'm guessing it has something to do with Neville?"