Chapter 14: Just Making Out

"Good morning," Malfoy said, as I sat down at our 'reserved' table in the library. It has, however, not been a good morning.

"You seriously woke me up at 4 in the fucking morning to do research," I say rolling my eyes.

"Well, I focus better in the morning but it's 6 AM right now like we decided, so why wake up at 4?"

"I'm a Rosier, I need to look put together," I say in the most pretentious way I can muster.

"Whatever, let's just get to it, yeah?"

"Sure"

~~~~

After what felt like forever and no time at all I finally checked my watch. Shit.

"Umm, Malfoy..."

"Hmm?"

"It's 8:10...."

"Shit," he said getting up and grabbing his bag as I grabbed mine and he ran, I didn't.

"Y/n why aren't you running?"

"I'm a Rosier and you woke me up early, I'm just not gonna go"

"Come on y/n! If you don't run, I'm gonna pick you up and run to class" Malfoy said and I knew he would.

"Fine, come on," I said offering him my hand which he took and then we were running down the corridors.

My legs started to feel like jelly because the Transfiguration classroom was far away from the library and of course cause I haven't ever run let alone for this long.

As we came to a panting halt it was 8:20 AM, and we were 20 minutes late to a class. Great.

"Do you really think we should go?"

"Yeah," he said as he opened the door.

Professor McGonagall stopped mid-way through her sentence, eyeing the both of us.

"Sorry Professor, we were in the library and we lost track of time" I spluttered.

"That is not an excuse for arriving 20 minutes late, Miss Rosier. Detention both of you, 10 minutes after the last class of the day, now get in"

I made a beeline to Pansy and I's desk, as Malfoy went to the opposite side of the room.

"You know, you both look like you just fucked, right?"

"What? We just came running from the library, which is really far away from this classroom, alright?" I say, alarmed.

"Miss Rosier, do you want me to extend your detention?"

"Sorry, Professor"

~~💚~~

"So, Draco and y/n what were you doing in the library that made you lose track of time, huh?" Blaise asked, his voice teasing.

We were at lunch, all of us sitting together without awkwardness after a long time had led to quite a ruckus so we had to put up another one of our noise cancelling spells.

"Oh you know, just making out," I said sarcastically.

"Yeah, she's just irresistible," Malfoy said looking at me with faux heart eyes.