MunchingUniverese #2

With the clouds blocking the day's usual summer heat, it seemed like the perfect day to spend at the park.
It was Tyler's idea when he woke up and looked out the curtains, Jason had slept over the night before and was still asleep until Tyler shook him awake.
Surprisingly Jason hadn't been stubborn about it, in fact he was more excited because they rarely got cool weather in Summer.
Fast forward to 30 minutes after breakfast, Tyler told his parents they'd be back soon and they walked to the nearest park...which was about an hour away.
As they walked down the sidewalk, a lot of people were outside, seeming happy because of the change of weather.
They got to the park around 2 and stayed, either walking around or sitting on top of the playgrounds talking, not particularly waiting for everyone to leave but to die down. Adults were already giving them dirty looks for just being teenagers at the park.
Between the hours they were there, they joined some random basketball game with some friends.
Being a 'school night' people started to leave around 5:30, leaving Tyler and Jason to continue being bored at the park except now they were alone.
Jason sat on the floor, listening to music while Tyler got on top of the monkey bars and began to flip upside down.
"Jason, look!" Tyler laughed.
Jason lifted his head, "...Dont fal-"
Suddenly thunder and lightning struck nearby, frightening the boys and making them flinch.
Almost rapidly rain began to fall, and not just in small drops but it only got harder and harder.
It all happened so quick Tyler was still upside down, now drenched in rain.
Jason remember Tyler and looked away from the Lightning to him.
"Can you get those?" Tyler asked with an embarrassed smile, pointing at his large glasses that fell below him.
Jason pulled his hoodie over his head and walked over to pick them up, smiling when he got the idea that he'd put them on Tyler.
"Well for once I"m taller than you." Tyler smirked, eye level with Jason.
TrueMu (Jason), as he looked into Tyler's "eyes" (or wet glasses), found himself thinking of the scene like Spider-Man and began smirking at what he planned to do next.
Jason placed his hands on either sides of Tyler's rosey cheeks, getting butterflies himself but leaned in and gave BroTato a peck on the lips.
"Hey Spider-Man," Jason giggled, his hands still on Tyler's face. The upside down brunette didn't reply but pulled him back in to continue the kiss, his heart beating faster and faster by the moment.
"Get outta here!" An old lady voice yelled nearby, which was enough to make the boys stop immediately and look away from each other, their faces hot and red.
Tyler slipped off the monkey bars and landed on his back, groaning.
"Omg, you ok?" Jason asked awkwardly, helping him up.
"Y-Yeah, let's just go..." Tyler replied, wiping the rain from his glasses and looking for the old lady as they began walking onto the sidewalk home.
~
The boys stood in front of Tyler's home, saying their "cya tomorrow's" and hugging.
Tyler tried pulling away from the hug but When Jason still had his arms tight, Tyler looked up to see what was wrong.
Jason looked around for witnesses quickly before gazing down and without thinking, kissing Tyler again.
They weren't an official thing yet, but the two did have interesting feelings for each other.
"I-I'll cya..." Jason stuttered before running home the next block away, Tyler only waved with a dazed smile and blush.

[A/N: Took another long break, but I actually updated it and in fact AMNOTDEADyet.
Any Requests please💕]