Setosolace #10 PT.2 - NSFW/SMUT

(Recap of PT.1: Setosolace goes to big party, they get drunk, Brice finds out Seto is wearing lingerie, they're about to FRICK in a closet)

Hauling Seto by the brunette's hand, Brice looked both sides for a closet or some empty room he could take Seto. THe blonde looked through the left hallway and saw a door open by a crack, he smirked, looked back to see if anyone was watching then made his way over to it.

Pulling Seto in with him, the brunette giggled as he followed inside. Seto pushed the door closed then turned around only to be met with a eager Brice, who picked him up and held him against the door, his lips smashing against Seto's in a wet heated kiss.

Seto moaned in the kiss as Brice's hands groped all over him, holding him up by his thighs. But what Brice was really eager to see was what Seto had underneath.

Gently setting the sorcerer down to stand up, Brice's hand fidgeted with Seto's belt, removing it and letting it fall to their feet. Pausing their kiss, Brice pulled down Seto's pants for him, looking at the black lace underneath in awe. 

Kicking off his shoes and pants, Seto began to unbutton his shirt and jacket, showing Brice all he had.

"Do you like it?" Seto asked in a cutesy way, fluttering his eyes and turning to the side for Brice. Brice held onto Seto's side thighs, his fingers grazing over the lacey fabric as he could only nod and gulp hard.

Seto leaned back against the door, running his own hands down his sides, showing himself off and making Brice's clothed sasuage rock-hard. "I wore it for you."

Brice stood up, face bright red, and pulled Seto in close to him, hugging him tight as he kissed him dearly and messy. Their tongues clashed together, mixing with each other as the couple's hips grinded into each others.

The artist cupped his lover's face with one hand, the other feeling the lingerie he wore in appreciation that Seto would do something like that for him. 

Seto opened his eyes and smirked in an idea, seperating their lips and leaving Brice with a confused expression. Then suddenly, Brice was pushed back onto the closet floor, falling back on his butt with his hands holding him up. Seto, still grinning, walked over to him and sat on the blonde's lap.

Brice panted and tried to catch his breathe, about to speak and continue to grab at Seto but Seto caught Brice's wrists and pushed them back into the ground, leaning him over and hovering over him. Then he grinded down onto Brice's erregtion.

Brice moaned at the friction, his face hot and eyes needy. Seto enjoyed the view, and wondered if this was how he looked under Brice. 

But continuing, Seto lifted his hands from Brice's wrists and scooted back, his hands teasingly running down Brice's chest to his tented pants. Rubbing the tall cloth with his hands, Seto cupped it and grazed it with his fingers.

"A-Ah, Seto, please," Brice mumbled out, looking away embarassingly.

Seto smirked and unzipped the black slacks, pulling them down agonizingly slow down Brice's legs to his knees. Now in his boxers, Brice's boner was even harder, and Seto's fingers went in the waistline of his boxers and pulled the undergarments down until they were right above the blonde's sasuage.

Teasing at the hilt, Seto giggled at Brice's struggle and heavy breathing, then he pulled down the boxers. Brice's sasuage stood up hard and eager, pre-cum dripping from the tip down it's side. Seto licked his lips as he looked eagerly at the meat, then bent over, making sure to stick out his ass for Brice to see as he began to lick at the throbbing deli-meat.

Brice's mouth hung open slightly as he watched Seto work his magic, reaching his hand out to rub and grope at the brunette's toosh. Seto looked up at Brice seductively, squinting his eyes at him as he licked down and up the salami. Their eyes made contact and held contact as Seto blew him.