CaptainBenja #2

[A/N:
DerSirvan , thank you for reminding me of this ship, take a minute to appreciate it please]

3 weeks passed since their last encounter, but that hadn't meant that Mitch secretly always looked out for Jordan. Whether class got out early or he didn't even have class that day, the Canadian would always be hoping he'd see Jordan, preferably sitting alone.

"You okay?" Jerome asked one night as they played video games.
Mitch had been caught off guard, daydreaming once again.
"Y-Yeah!" He stuttered, beginning to pressing down on his remote control.
Jerome squinted in confusion, "Your character already died..."
Mitch looked up onto the screen and sure enough, his player screen was red with, 'You're dead!' painted in white. He sighed.
Jerome opened his mouth to say something but paused. He got a better idea.
Jerome threw his remote down and jumped up, "Let's go to a bonfire!"
Mitch shrugged at first but began to think about it, "What bonfire?"
"Preston mentioned something about a bonfire to me yesterday! It's not like we have anything better to do," Jerome reasoned.
'That's true,' Mitch thought and looked up, "You know where it is?"
Jerome nodded furiously, already rushing to grab his keys.
~
Jerome's maroon Volvo drove steadily on the asphalt, lights turned bright due to the night. Mitch lay his head back, gazing right to the view of the nearest beach. Their university had been built on a beautiful land, with high mountains far off and a gorgeous blue large beach, with golden sand that lay sparkling in the moonlight. Parasols were dug into that sand, marking student's certain areas when they often went to the beach. It was almost summer, but warm enough in spring to swim. Every summer the beach gotten many visitors, the perfect opportunity for the university to endorse their school.
Jerome swerved quick, throwing Mitch sideways. The mountains enclosed on either side of the road in a straight view, an exit faring off to the right into a trail to the woods.
Jerome turned in the exit, the loud crackling of rocks under tires filled the eerie night.
They drove for another 10 minutes on the trail until the sight of a large bonfire came into sight, with crowds of people and tents about. Cars were parked in an open space where trees were spaced out.
Once they found a parking spot, they joined the large crowd of college students. Where they unraveled in beer and meeting new people for the next two hours.
Then he saw him, sitting on a rock facing the beach shore far off past he trees. Mitch slowly walked towards him, quiet cracks and pops of his feet stepping onto the ground, but Jordan hadn't noticed.
Jordan, as he sat, held a beer in his hand, two others stood on the floor near him.
As soon as Mitch was close enough for Jordan to sense it, he did. The dark haired man turned to him, a suprised look on his face that turned into a smile. Jordan stood up and hugged Mitch, his alcohol scent wafting into Mitch's nose.
"Hey, buddy, how've ya been?" Jordan asked, slurring his words and tightening his hug on Mitch.
Standing awkwardly in an awkwardly long hug, Mitch blushed and replied, "It's good, you?"
Jordan paused and sat back down, looking down dramatically, "You know it's been a...troubling time."
Confused but intrigued, Mitch sat next to him and asked why.
Jordan cupped his chin, as if to think what he would say then sat up.
"My boyfriend and I recently broke up so he's out the dorm, my grandpa's dead, and I'm turning into an alcoholic." Jordan held up his beer as if to further support his dilemma.
Mitch patted his friend's back, "What did you...break up over?"
Jordan took a deep breathe, "found him Cheating."
Mitch rolled his eyes dramatically, "Really? You're way better than some cheater!" Mitch said supportively.
Jordan smiled cheekishly, "It was with some dumb bacca, too."
Mitch's eyes widened but stayed quiet and changed the subject, "So...who hosted the party?"
The question didn't seem to faze Jordan at all, "A good senior friend of mine, he always does things like this. Way to live a senior year right?"
Mitch laughed in response.
"What grade are you in?" Jordan continued, more talkative than ever.
"This is my 2nd year here, you're a senior?" Mitch replied.
Jordan nodded, chugging down the rest of his beer, "Do you drink?"
"Usually, I haven't had one tonight."
Jordan picked up a full one from the pile of beers, "Cheers, mate."
"Are you British?"
Jordan laughed, "Not at all."

The two had spent the next hour talking, catching up on each other's lives and stories.
'Who knew he'd be this easy to talk to?' Mitch thought, 'Is it cause he's tipsy? Or drunk? Ah whatever.'

"How was your high school life?" Jordan asked after a moment of silent.
"It was fun, I did a lot of sports, baseball was probably my favorite," Mitch answered, "how was yours?"
Jordan had completely ignored his question, quickly asking, "Did you have a lot of girlfriends?"
Mitch's cheek began to pinken and he rubbed the back of his neck nervously, "Well, maybe one."
Jordan looked genuinely suprised, "One? You're a totally hottie, I don't understand." Jordan complimented him, his hand now resting nonchantly on Mitch's thigh.
"Well sophomore year I kinda realized I was more into..." Mitch paused, swallowing his nervousness, 'Why am I so nervous? Isn't he...fruity too?'
"Guys?" Jordan answered for him. Mitch nodded, looking away embarrassed.
"Hey, don't be shy, I feel ya."
That gave Mitch quite the boost of confidence.
"I actually, have had my eye on a guy here for a bit."
"Oh?" Jordan mumbled.
"Yeah, I rarely talk to him but he's funny and attractive, but he's a senior." Mitch sat up confidently as he spoke.
Jordan let out a laugh then a sigh, then turned to Mitch, "You're too obvious, are you drunk?"
Mitch's face reddened, 'Okay, not as accorded to plan! In the Wikihow it assured me we'd be making out by now!'
"You're one to talk!" Mitch fired back, looking at the shore for a distraction.
"Yeah I am," Jordan said suspiciously and sat up, leaning over closer to Mitch's face. Their faces were inches away from each other, lips quivering as to what would come.
"Then I suppose I should stop talking." Jordan said lastly, before smashing his lips into Mitch's, that rest a little open in shock.
Jordan's eyes were shut peacefully, his lips moving gracefully and sedutively against Mitch's.
Mitch's brown eyes were squinted half-open and half-closed, spectating Jordan's flushed face and their surroundings.
Mitch's moved quantly against Jordan's, who was clearly an expire cred kisser. His full lips were hot and wet, slithering their way into Mitch's mouth all while he cupped the sophmore's face and thigh.
They broke away for a moment, a line of saliva dripping down.
Mitch panted lightly, "That was hot."
Jordan bursted into laughter then collected his cool back, "I could do a lot more."
Mitch had cut him off this time, lurching forward for another make-out session, his hands on Jordan's shoulders, his legs sliding between his companion.
Jordan stood up, not saying a word, dragging Mitch into the woods away from the party.
The young brunette twink was shoved against a large tree, his plaid flannel tugged by Jordan, his crotch in contact with the older boy's knee. Mitch moaned as the knee grinded against his growing erection.
Jordan's hand slid down his waist and to his back side, holding him like he was delicate.
Mitch melted in Jordan's handle, his arms hugged around his neck and his tongue moving rapidly to taste as much of Jordan as he could.
They held in a hot embrace for a while, uncountable minutes until it took all of their self-control not to rip each other's draws off.
"My cars around here." Jordan stated before he even started moving to the direction of the parking lot. Mitch followed right behind like a puppy, eagerly ready to fetch a bone (LMFAO).

The car door slammed shut loudly in the peaceful night, Mitch's back lay against the long leather back seat.
Jordan dominated on top, his shirt thrown to the front seat. Mitch gradually ran his fingertips down Jordan's warm chest, his lean muscle defined in the shadow light.
And poof, there clothes were subsided.
Jordan's shaky fingers opened the glove compartment, all in a rush since Mitch was already going to work on his downside.
The green rubber was fixated, Mitch lay back on the seat in anticipation, and Jordan carefully inserted himself into the boy below him.
Mitch stifled a moan, biting his lip and hissing quietly instead.

Push it, Push it, to the limit, limit.

The two paused to look at the radio, that suddenly began to play High School Musical. Then looking at each other, they both shrugged and continued to bang to high school musical songs.

[30 min later]
Mitch sat up, ruffling his own hair and wiping the sweat from his forehead. His hot back stuck to the cool seat, his legs stretched out across Jordan's lap.
They both collected themselves, panting and stretching their tired bodies.
Mitch then spoke, still stark naked in a crowded parking lot, "How drunk are you?"
Jordan have him a sad smile, a disappointed smile that said, 'You really think I'd bang you because I'm intoxicated?'
"Only tipsy, but don't worry," Jordan leaned over and cupped Mitch's chin with one hand, "I'll fully aware of the descions I'm making."
Jordan gave the twink a small peck on the lips, and then lay back against the window again.

"I'll drive." Mitch offered, pulling on his clothes.

[A/N: woah]