Setosolace #3

(A/N: If I actually do end up publishing this and/or finishing this, that'll be 2 in a row :D)

Imagine your OTP going grocery shopping and arguing about which flavour of ice cream to get.

It was a hot day, Brice had turned on every fan in the house, and Seto opened every window, but it was still boiling outside. Summer was such a pain sometimes. 

Seto sat in his room, reading when he got the best idea. He stood and walked down the hallways to the living room, where Brice was on the couch reading a newspaper, shirtless. Seto blushed and shook it off, walking near him. 

Seto walked near the couch, puppy-eyes-mode activated.

He leaned over the couch next to Brice's shoulder, "Can we go get ice cream?" Brice looked over at him, biting his lip as he thought about it and was about to refuse since he wasn't really in the mood to drive in a hot ass car, but those puppy eyes told him otherwise. "Sure." He replied in defeat and Seto smirked as he walked to the kitchen to get the keys while Brice put his shirt on.

Brice started the car as Seto hopped in the passengers seat, turning up the radio as they drove to the nearest ice cream shop. 

Seto dashed in once the car was parked, pushing the door with great force as an excited smile was planted on his face. Brice giggled and followed him, watching Seto dash around the store and practically drool over the ice cream through the glass. 

"You know what your getting?" Brice asked, his hands slipping in his pockets. Seto nodded and looked up at the cashier.

"Can I get chocolate?" Seto asked, wiping drool off the side of his mouth. Brice held back his laughter and asked for a strawberry cone. As the cashier scooped up their cones, Seto looked back at Brice with utter disgust in his eyes.

"Strawberry?" He asked in a mocking tone.

"What about it?" Brice replied, find it amusing how much it affected Seto.

"Even Vanilla is better than Strawberry, Brice!"

"No, Strawberry is great, even better than," Did he dare say it, well he was only joking, "Chocolate." 

Seto gasped dramatically, and Brice almost bursted into laughter as he saw the cashier was about to too.

"I can't believe you." Was all Seto replied as he turned aroudn and grabbed the cones, Brice handed the cashier the money and they turned to leave.

"Do you honestly think Strawberry is better than Chocolate?" Seto asked as they got back in the car

Brice laughed, "Nah babe, I'm just kidding." 

"You better have." Seto said in an evil voice, giving Brice a death stare. 

~

The 2 sat on the couch as they got home, Brice removed his shirt once again, and Seto leaned on him as he read what Brice read. 

Seto had finished his cone and was acting a little quiet...Brice was about to ask what was wrong when Seto snatched the book from him and sat on his lap, smirking down at him. Brice's face turned crimson.

(A/N: Okay I'm not writing frickle cause that was not my intention, but I dedicate this 'side' of Seto to AskSetoSolace, on how when Seto eats chocolate he gets dominate xP Go read AskSetoSolace it's a great book-thingy-mabobber !)

Least to say, that day only turned hotter.