Setosolace #4 - NSFW / SMUT

Imagine 'you’re' standing, reading a book or magazine, when 'your' favorite character comes up from behind 'you' and gently holds 'your waist' and kisses your cheek. 'You' giggle a little, and they tell you, “Just stay like this, okay?” 'You’re' momentarily confused before they kneel in front of 'you' and surprise you with oral.

(A/N: Setosolace for this prompt, again...lol, their just too cute together!  This is a nsfw fic, you've been warned~!)

Seto sat up, leaning his back against the bed pillows as he read one of his many (probably even millions) of books. It was afternoon, the windows were opened, sunshine pouring in, and the day was almost perfect. 

As he read, he heard the door open and looked to see Brice in the corner of his eye. 

"Hey." Brice greeted him, flopping on the bed next to Seto. Seto smiled and gave him a smile, Brice's arm slipped around Seto and he held his waist, kissing his cheek. Seto cheekily smiled and blushed, continuing to read as he was adored. 

"Just stay like this, okay?" He whispers in you ear, and you nod, a bit confused but going along with it without questioning him. 

Brice gets up and moves on the bed to sit in front of Seto, lying down in front of his...legs. Seto was about to question it but bit his lip as he felt Brice's fingers lower the waistline of his shorts. Before he knew it, Seto was only wearing his purple hood, and it stopped right above his crotch.

Brice cupped his hand around Seto's DICK, pumping it at a slow pace as he looked up at him with an unreadable expression.

"B-Brice..." Seto mumbled, his book hanging in his hands as the boy looked down at him, his cheeks turning redder by the minute.

"Shh," Brice replied, sighing and lazily licking up Seto's shaft, "Like I said, just stay like you were." Seto held back a moan and nodded, bringing his book back up.

Brice pumped Seto, his tongue slowly lapping around the head until he leaned in more and began to suck on the head. He progressed lower until Seto's erection was halfway in his mouth. 

Brice looked up to see Seto, unable to read the book, looking down at him with half-lidded eyes and a right red blush across his cheeks, whimpering and groaning. He smirked, and wrapped his tongue around Seto while he sat in his mouth, licking the sensitive skin. 

"B-Brice!" Seto moaned as a wave of pleasure went sending through him, Seto's fingers found their way to Brice's hair, tugging lightly on the golden hair as Brice's mouth worked wonders on him.

Brice bobbed his head up and down, his mouth dowsing Seto's shaft in saliva. The artist popped off to breathe, catching his breathe. He quietly panted and looked up to Seto, who was biting on his finger as he looked so cute and horny. His cheeks were bright, and his eyelids hung halfway above his chocolate eyes, and his breathe was heavy.

And that only encouraged Brice to continue, he gripped onto Seto once again, a slick noise coming from the sound of his hand working up and down on the saliva-coated shaft. 

"Ohh God," Seto groaned, his pale knuckles falling back onto the sheets as he tried relaxing, he couldn't deny that he was a little embarassed if he had came right there.

"You close?" Brice whispered, looking up at Seto with a seductive look that made his heart skip a beat. Seto bit his lip and nodded in anticipation, closing his eyes as he head fell back. 

Brice brought Seto back in his mouth, his hand jerking the bottom of Seto's shaft as he sucked on the top. Brice felt his hand, that was resting on the sheets, picked up. He opened one eye to see Seto gripping onto his hand, taking it as a sign that he was about to come (A/N: If you know what this is from, woo, if you don't, it's from DMMD where Koujaku holds Aoba's hand when he's about to ya know, organism).

"Ah-Ah! B-Brice, I'm so close..." Seto huffed out, barely able to breathe straight.

Brice slid Seto's dick out his mouth and began to furiously jack him off, examning Seto intensely. Seto's eyebrow's furrowed, his eyes were shut and his mouth was opened just a bit, his cheeks still red, something Brice had always loved about Seto. His cheeks, how flustered he would get and so easily, he was too cute, even in his sexiest moments. 

Seto's fingers gripped back onto Solace's locks, tugging hard as he threw his head back, "Mmfh!" Seto wailed aloud. Brice felt the familiar sticky substance drip down his hand. Seto arched his back, letting his orgasm take over his body. 

Brice continued sliding his hand up and down, but slowing down the pace. Seto panted, trying to catch his breathe, he was always so worked up after orgasming. He fell back on the bed lazily, flopping down on the pillows behind him.

"Are you gonna just fall asleep?" Brice questioned, Seto could already tell he was smiling at him. Seto sat up, regaining his breathe and was greeted with Brice hovering on top of him, and kissing him softly. 

"Heh," Seto let out, kissing back. They pulled apart and Seto looked down at the mess below them. 

"I'll go get...something." Brice said, giving Seto a reassuring look before dashing out the room to get a towel or something. Seto only waited for him to return, when he did, they cleaned up the mess and were now cuddling on the bed.

Brice kissed the top of Seto's head, his arm around his waist as he pulled him forward. Seto looked up at him, and Brice cupped his rosy cheeks and kissed him sweetly, "I love you, you know that, right?" Brice said as more of a statement than question. Seto smiled and nodded, "I love you, too." They kissed once again and Seto rested his head on the pillow.

"Welp, I'm gonna finish that book." Seto interrupted, and turned so that Seto's back was against Brice, he took the book that lay on the bed beside them, and opened it, continuing where he left off. Brice rested his head on the pillow, and closed his eyes, kissing the back of Seto's neck before falling sleep, his arms still holding his personal teddy bear.

(A/N: I get the embarassment-blushies so bad when I write any fluff or smut stories >.< Like 90% of the process is me laughing and shoving my hands in my face in embarassment, I don't know if people can take writing this seriously, but I definently cant xD Till next time ^-^)