Merome #1

Jerome raised his hands with the crowd as the band on stage rocked out. The bacca looked to his side where his best friend, Mitch, who was talking to someone beside him. He ignored it and turned back to the band.
A few minutes later Jerome felt Mitch tapping his side. He faced toward the Canadian.
Mitch leaned in his ear, "Can we go to the bathroom?" Jerome nodded and grabbed his hand in a BRO way so Mitch wouldn't get lost in the large crowd, he (Mitch) had been looking pretty nervous.
The bathrooms were port-a-pottys at the back of the area since it was an outdoor concert, the borders blocked off by large colorful barriers that looked like people were playing paintball. But the rest of the crowd was pretty abstract as well, the concert was something close to Coachella. Girls with gypsy outfits, people with faces painted (Jerome and Mitch had splattered some paint on their faces as well, Jerome's cheeks tinted a neon green and Mitch had black marks on his cheeks), and punk kids.
Mitch opened a potty and stepped in, locking it after him. Jerome then thought he should probably go now, the beer he had earlier had gotten through. He got in the potty next to Mitch's.
Once Jerome got out (2 minutes later)
he saw Mitch talking to some guy. The guy looked like a punk stoner, with a Mohawk and piercings. Mitch looked uncomfortable, looking away awkwardly as hoping someone would come and save him.
How could Jerome tell? They were best friends ever since they were little, Jerome knew Mitch like he knew himself.
Suddenly as Jerome watched, slowly nearing them, the punker began to stroke Mitch's arm. Mitch had the face of 'f*** my life.'
[Mitch's POV]
"You know it's nice to find someone like yourself here..." The creepy guy in front of me trailed off, then his cold hand began to stroke my arm. God. Help. Me. It was bad enough he smelled of drugs and alcohol, but he was hitting on me.
"Y-You know I h-" I tried building up the courage to leave but he cut me off with a hostile, "What?"
Then suddenly something pushed me back from the front but it was so fast I couldn't even see who was in front of me, all I known is that someone pushed himself in front of me and forced their lips onto mine.
My eyes widened and I looked to see the person in front of me...Jerome...kissing me?
His eyes were shut and his hands were on both sides of my cheeks, forcing me to kiss him.
At the moment I could only guess it was because of the creepy guy but the kiss felt a little more than just defense. He parted and a line of saliva fell from our mouths, he turned around and told the guy something along the lines of "what're you looking at?" But I was still in awe with my eyes wide open and cheeks red.
He turned back to me, clearly embarrassed as he cheekily smiled looking away and scratching the back of his head, "S-Sorry?"
I giggled and that surprised him, in reply I grabbed his arm and we walked back to the concert.
•AFTER THE CONCERT:
[No ones POV]
Jerome and Mitch stood outside the concert doors where people spilled out to the streets. The concert was over and they were depending on Skylox to pick them up. Luckily they hadn't taken long, but Jerome had asked them to come earlier than expect because the concert was about 30 minutes from the city.
Sky's jeep pulled up beside them and they hopped in the backseat.
"Hey, how was it?" Ty, in the front seat, asked and turned up the radio.
"Pretty cool," Jerome said.
"Its like a punker coachella." Mitch added.
The car ride became quiet and the radio just played. As they drove, Jerome looked out the window. Then he felt a warm hand graze on the top of his. Mitch then held his hand, looking away from Jerome. Jerome smiled and stayed quiet, squeezing his hand.

•TIME SKIP

Sky stopped in front of Jerome's house, "Mitch your sleeping over right?"                 

"Yeah," Mitch said. The two said teir goodbyes and made their way into Jerome's tree-shaped house. 

They got ready for bed, Mitch borrowing Jerome's pajamas and they got into the same bed like they always did when they slept over because they got over the whole gay thing.

Mitch shivered under the covers and huddled up against Jerome, thinking he was asleep.

"Mitch..." Jerome said in a serious voice then turning his head up to look up at him in the darkness of the room. Mitch didn't reply but tried acting asleep.

"Do you like me?" 

Mitch's eyes blinked at the question, his breathe hitched. Did he? Mitch did, he had been for a while but it would ruin everything, I'll play it off as drunk, yeah, we won't remember...

Jerome turned completely around, looking him in the eyes as they lay, "I know you're awake."

Mitch gulped nervously, "Why're you asking that, are you drunk?"

"Mitc-" "Yes!" Mitch blurted out and sat up quickl,y "I-I like you, that's what you wanted to know right?" Mitch got up and dashed to the bathroom, his eyes watery because of how nervous and anxious he was. He shut the door but heard footsteps quickly follow him, he pushed himself against the door.

"Mitch?" "Go away..." "Calm down, it's fine okay I..." Jerome paused for a minute, "like you too."

Slowly Mitch opened the door, and they awkwardly just looked at each other before getting back into bed, now blushing. 

"Night..." "Night..." Mitch replied, laying the opposite direction of Jerome. It didn't feel right, they both thought.

Jerome rolled and cuddled Mitch, but didn't say anything. Mitch smiled and fell asleep, Jerome following along.