Simdil90 #1

Carrying around boxes filled with Christmas decorations that were to put away until next year, Bodil set 2 on top of each other and made his way to the garage where he stored it. He had a few more boxes, and he was going to put them away while Simon cleaned the mess in the kitchen from Christmas, where they invited friends over and made a mess drunken.

Finally picking up the last 2 boxes, Bodil walked out of the living room into the door frame of the garage, but there was a decroation at the top. Bodil looked up at it, tilted his head, milsetoe. 

Then Simon came from the other side, leaning on the door smirking as he raised his eyebrows up at the decoration. Bodil laughed, "It's not Christmas anymore, Simon."

"So no more kisses?" Simon pouted playfully, leaning his head against the doorframe.

Bodil smiled at his cuteness and set his boxes down quickly, grabbed Simon by the collar of his shirt and smashed their lips together. When they parted, Simon's cheeks with pink with adoration.

"Heh, jeez." Simon giggled, his fingers grazing his lips. 

"And plus," Bodil picked his boxes back up and walked into the garage, "It's New Years Tonight, you know what couples do at the end of the countdown?" 

Simon squinted his eyes in thought while Bodil had used those seconds to place his boxes down and walk over to him. Then the bulgarian placed his arm above Simon, trapping him against the wall.

"They kiss." Bodil answered, looking down at Simon and leaning down slowly. Simon took the chance for a closed-eyed Bodil and yanked his tie down, making them bump noses.

"Ow." Bodil mumbled, rubbing his nose. Simon laughed and picked up his chin, standing on his tippy toes and placing a light kiss on his lips. Parting away, Bodil opened his eyes down at Simon, smirked mischeviously then picked up easily.

"H-Hey!" Simon blushed more as Bodil carried him against him. Bodil continued to carry him upstairs, "Let's get ready." "For what?" Simon asked confused. "Let's go downtown for New Years, we'll see the fireworks go off." Simon thought about the idea and smiled down at Bodil, nodding.

~Time Skip~

It was 11:55pm and Bodil and Simon stood on the highest balcony of a fancy resturant (they had dinner) that was part of a Skyscraper.

Looking around at the city lights, Bodil put his arm around Simon, glad to have him with him this year and now, the beginning of a new year. Simon leaned his head into Bodil's chest, setting his glass cup of Champaign on the flat railing.

"Hey," Bodil began, Simon looked up at him and paid his attention to him. Bodil then looked from the city overview down into Simon's dark eyes.

"I'm really happy you're here with me, and with me." Bodil said and gave him a whole-hearted smile which Simon returned, hugging him tighter and kissing him. They continued to kiss, but it wasn't heated or lust-filled, it was sweet and happy, something they felt from the hearts and attributed to each other.

Simon's hand cupped Bodil's cheek, and Bodil's arm wrapped around Simon's waist. They hadn't kept track of time, but were interrupted by a loud roar of countdown's below in the city where Minecrafters in the streets looked up at the sky. The people wore goofy glasses with '2015' on them or shirts that labeled 2015, holding sparklers and hanging around with their friends.

Simon grabbed onto Bodil's hand, entwining their fingers.

4

Bodil squeezed into the shorter's hand, his other arm holding his waist.

3

Looking over at the city, the couple smiled, the year was gone and it was off to start a new one. It happened so fast, they thought.

2

Bodil gulped down the rest of his Champaign in a second and quickly set it down onto the railing.

1

They held their breathe.

0

Turning to each other, they squeezed each other in a tight embrace and connected their mouths in a loving kiss. Wrapping his arms around Bodil, Simon's eyes fluttered shut and he couldn't care less about the other celebraters around who might be judging them.

Bodil's hands grazed down Simon's sides and down to his back where they rested, hoistering up Simon as they connected together in the start of a fresh new year, where memories were awaited to be experienced.

All around they could hear the shouts and cheers of others, people kissed, people shouted 'Happy New Year!', and others danced in celebration. Even though it wasn't all the same, it was all the same time. 

Parting away, Simon looked deep into Bodil's eyes and he did the same. 

"I love you." Simon mumbled, but couldn't be heard over the loud cheering around them.

"What?" Bodil mouthed, leaning down to hear him better.

Simon's heart raced, they had never said I love you, and though it was nerve-wrecking, he wanted to say it first.

"I LOVE YOU!" Simon got the guts to shout, getting a few glares but he didn't care. The look on Bodil's face was priceless, complete suprise followed by a huge smile that Simon had never seen, complete bliss. 

Bodil hugged him tight, "I love you, too." He whispered into Simon's ear. 

(A/N: HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS!!! Even though ATM its 6:26pm...Still! Have a happy new years and I hope all of you have had a wonderful year and that the new year is going to be awesome!)