Merome #2 [UPDATE]

(A/N: I suppose this is embarrassing as its a year or something later, but anyways Hello! I haven't checked this account in a while, and it's amazing to see how popular this got, even if it is focused on homosexual couples through Minecraft. Nonetheless though, thank you for all the views and comments! I'll try my best -which, I'll be honest, isn't as best as I thought it could be- to update and such, but I am busy a lot through the week with school and sports. Without further me-talking, here's another gay story (: )

[BTW: Recently Mitch uploaded a game "Money Wars" and I just thought of making this story with a money wars setting, it's like Sky Wars basically, so just keep that in mind!]

"Ugh, they are always camping!" Mitch complained, out looking the Money Wars map around him.
"Don't worry Biggums, they can't hide forever!" Jerome joked with an villainous laugh, his helmet falling dumbly onto the ground.
Mitch smiled adoringly, "You're an idiot."
"I only fell off once!" Jerome shouted and leaned one inch from Mitch's face.
"Once!" Jerome shouted then walked back off into their house to retrieve more diamonds.
Mitch blushed intensely than looked away, pulling his helmet down over his face.
'The King,' people would call him, 'A God,' but he still got flustered anytime Jerome came near him!
'Fool, fool, fool!' Mitch scolded himself, banging his head against his shiny bow.
His eyes stay closed as he unwillingly daydreamt about his secret crush, his best friend, his perfect piece.
Jerome was a silly bacca, idiotic at times but made the world worth living for, and Mitch had only recently realized that maybe his love for him wasn't just puppy love or brotherly love or even friendship love, but an intense love that he'd be scared to lose.
The best friends told each other everything, always were by each other's side as each other's saviors, argued like married couples, but we're still drawn together.
'Am I the only one who notices these feelings?' Mitch thought to himself, completely oblivious to the loud steps nearing him.
"Mitch!" Jerome called worriedly, rushing towards him and jumping over him to attack an on-coming enemy.
The Canadian, shooken and eyes widened, lay back with his elbows on the ground, spectating Jerome blitz their enemy with his enchanted axe.
He striked powerfully, with eyes and a drive of fury, that would never not amaze his secret admirer.
Their enemy, decorated in Orange armor from an opposite team, smirked as Jerome missed a strike, and forced his sword deep into Jerome's thigh.
The bacca cried out in pain, falling onto one knee, flailing his axe around carelessly.
Bajan's quick reflexes came into action, he grabbed his bow and pulled back firmly.
Swish
The orange man's feet dragged into the grass as he was pushed back by immense force of Bajan's arrow. The arrow penetrated deep into the enemy's chest, and he fell back into the endless void.
Jerome breathed heavy while Mitch held his breathe, his eyes filled with concerned at his friend near tears on the ground.
Mitch strapped his bow behind his back and helped Jerome up, leaning him against his tall frame as he brought him into their protected building.

"Ah, still hurts as always, haha," Jerome laughed dryly, trying to fill the silent space between them.
"Watch out for me," Mitch commanded as he reached into their lone chest for aid supplies.
Jerome said nothing as he lay his head back, his hands pulling down his armor leggings.
Mitch blushed and compellingly assisted, his fingers grazing the bacca's hairy (Lol) bare legs.
Jerome groaned aloud as Mitch felt the deep, bloody cut where he had been stabbed.
Mitch, although was aware he was hurt, enjoyed his groan but shamed himself for it.
Jerome's leggings lay beside them, only in his white-and-red-heart boxers.
Mitch held two cloths, pouring antioxide onto one and the other into Jerome's mouth.
"Bite on that, this'll sting," Mitch warned and leaned over Jerome's body and pressed the wet cloth onto the cut.
Jerome's body jolted in pain, his teeth grinding down onto the cloth and his hands gripping Mitch's shoulder hard.
Jerome spazzed uncontrollably, forcing Mitch to push down on him harder so he could help his cut.
"Okay, that's it," Bajan spoke, lifting the red cloth. He reached over to another liquid, and poured it on the cloth.
"Again?" Jerome asked breathlessly, his head falling back against the wood wall with a 'bang.'
"Cmon, you big baby!" Mitch snickered, getting back on top of Jerome and re-doing the drill to clean up the bacca's cut.
After another ten minutes of the harsh drill, Mitch began to wrap up the cut with bandages.
"Are you gonna be able to fight?" Mitch inquired him, already equipping his own helmet back on.
"Who do you think I am, Biggums?" Jerome laughed with his bright smirk, jumping right back up to speed. He ran out the door, "Let's-Kill-Some-Noobs!"
The bacca was off before Mitch could even say a word, he stood there smiling.
~
Bajan and Bacca didn't meet back up till an hour later, after two other teams were eliminated and 4 people were slaughtered.
They coiencidentally met at the map's base island.
"Mitch!" Jerome called and ran to his friend, smushing him with a big bear hug.
"How's your leg?"
"F*** the leg! We only have one more teams to," Jerome made an evil face, "SACRIFICE."
Bajan giggled and began to pretend intimidate him, poking his sword near him. Bacca played along, and they hit swords softly like they were fencing.
Snipe.
Mitch's paralyzed body fell so closely lifeless on the dirt, causing Jerome to look back at the sniper. A green enemy stood atop of a diamond generator, her shiny diamond armor colliding with her sword that glistened in the sun.
"Idiots, to what do I owe this pleasure?" The green girl spoke sarcastically, and pulled back her bow for another blow at Jerome this time.
She let go, but not before Mitch had roared, "NO!" And threw his sword just in time to deflect the arrow from Jerome's face.
The girl scowled, and jumped in with thundering force and making the dirt shake as she landed on it. She pulled out her axe and battled Jerome, both of them equally skilled with the same drive to win.
Mitch lay in a haze, still alive, but inches away from the island edge. His brown eyes stares terrified at the void that invited him to an endless fall.
"I," The girl spoke between hits and strikes as Jerome and her clashed, "May, not, be, able, to, kill, you," She pulled out her bow with her other hand with a devilish smirk, "but he is vulnerable!"
Suddenly, Jerome missed a swing and she ducked under him with quick motion, readying her bow mid-slide and letting the arrow strike right back into Bajan's stomach.
He groaned as he was shot back, but his fingers dug deep into the dirt, hanging on for life. His body weakened from the loss of blood and the pain surging from fatigue and the girl's hit.
Mitch's eyes were shut in concentration to stay on the platform, but he heard the green girl's last scream before the gorey sound of guts ripping silenced her.
Jerome breathed hard as he ran over to the edge, running as fast as he could to reach his friend.
Mitch's eyes hung low and his vision remained dizzy, but he saw Jerome's dark figure coming into the distance.
"Don't give up on me!" Jerome encouraged, fighting back tears.
The Canadian said nothing but could only feel his fingers slip, death consuming him ever so slowly.
"Mitch!" Jerome shouted, his reached arm just grabbing the tip of his fingers.
Mitch had fainted, but Jerome still trudged on and yanked his friend back to the surface.
Jerome lean over him, his hand searching Mitch's chest for a beating pulse.
"Cmon, cmon, cmon," Jerome cried, hurriedly pulling off Bajan's chest plate and pressing his hands to his actual body. He even leaned forward, placing his lips on the other and breathing into him, hoping for a miracle.
Mitch coughed, and coughed, and coughed until his chest was no longer filled with congestion. He sat up and looked right, the girl's deceased body lay in a bloody mess, then he looked left where Jerome wiped away tears from his eyes.
Mitch yanked his hand and pulled Jerome over himself, hugging him hard.
"Stop crying." Mitch whispered, trying to act nonchalant, "...there's s-spectators."
Jerome lifted his head and looked deep into Mitch's eyes, his hands finding their way to Mitch's and connecting together.
"Biggums," Jerome stared, and only then did Mitch realize, he was blushing.
The powerful, tough, bacca of a man, was blushing.
Mitch could feel his heart beating, his heavy breathe, his quivering lips, and his body right against him.
"O-oh," Mitch mumbled, not sure if the moment was right. But that hadn't mattered, because Mitch's thoughts and insecurities went blank when Jerome leaned down and completed the kiss they had both been thinking off.
Their lips parted and they stayed for a while embracing each other, until they heard footsteps approaching.
"Ah-Em," spoke the 2nd green teammate.
Jerome looked feverish back at Mitch, with a desire that made Mitch think he was dominate.
The bacca leaned right next to his ear, "Meet me in the lobby." He commanded seductively, then jumped off Mitch into the void.
Mitch lay dazed for a moment then jumped off too, letting the other guy win, but he hadn't been thinking of that at all, after all it was all a game.