MunchingKomics #1

@RyKitty

"Kyle, I'm gonna kill you!" Tyler barged into his roommate's room, a scowl on his face.
Kyle turned around with a surprised face, his headphones hung around his neck as he edited on his computer.
"What?" Kyle asked, almost grinning at how funny Tyler looked.
"You ate the rest of my cereal, again!"
Kyle burst into laughter but Tyler didn't begin to laugh as well.
"You're mad about cereal?"
Now Tyler was cracking a smile, "Hey, I paid good money for those Fruit Loops."
'Am I really mad about cereal?' Tyler thought, and began to close the door but peaked his head in for a moment, "Just stop eating all my cereal dude."
Kyle nodded back with a wink and turned his attention back to his computer as Tyler left him alone.
~
3 DAYS LATER
~
Half-lidded eyes and drool running down his mouth, Tyler yawned as he shuffled to the kitchen, lazily grabbing a bowl, a spoon, and the milk. He reached into the cabinet, his eyes closed in tiredness as his hand searched for his usual cereal box on the top shelf. After realizing he was reaching for nothing, he looked up to see the top shelf was empty.
Almost immediately he woke up, angry erupting in him as he turned to see his Fruit Loops in the trash.
"This mother-trucker-" Tyler muttered, fast walking down the hall to Kyle's room.
Before his hand gripped onto the handle, he turned and walked back to the living room sofas and grabbed a pillow.
Tyler then pushed the door open, startling the already-awake Kyle.
"I said stop, eating, my, CEREAL!" Tyler shouted, throwing the pillow at full force. It hit Kyle's face with a mini 'boom,' feathers floating in the air from how hard he threw it, hell, it was almost enough to make Kyle fall back.
With his pissed scowl, Tyler slammed his door and began to slowly walk back.
Then suddenly Kyle's door opened again quickly, Tyler looked back over his shoulder too late, Kyle threw the pillow back at him.
'Two can play this game, even though I actually did eat his cereal...' Kyle thought.
Tyler picked the pillow back up and threw it back, giggling as he ran to the living room, Kyle followed along.
Brotato jumped onto the couches, picking up a pillow and throwing it at Kyle as he walked in.
Kyle smirked and reached for more pillows on the various couches they had.
As each second passed their pillow battle became more intense, they were jumping and falling on the floor to dodge each other's pillow bullets and aiming to throw with all their strength.
Tyler quickly jumped behind the nearest couch, grabbing two pillows and throwing them one by one as he peaked out his 'barrier.'
As Kyle's attempts failed to bring down the Potato King, Tyler's anger and passion about cereal formed when he threw 3 pillows in a row straight to Kyle's face.
"FINISH HIM!" Imaginarily played in the background as Kyle fell back against the couch.
Tyler walked over to him with a small pillow in his hand, he hovered over Kyle with a smirk, "This is for eating all my cereal-!"
Kyle grabbed Tyler's wrist with quick reflexes, "I cannot be defeated!" He grabbed Brotato's wrist tightly and switched their places, pushing him down onto the couch as he now had advantage over his smaller opponent.
Kyle evilly grinned as Brotato was powerless under him, he leaned further down so that they were almost face on face.
Tyler had a constant pissed face, his hands still trying to push Kyle off.
"You're so cute, Tyler." Kyle said, Tyler thought he was just joking for a moment (which he sorta was) but Kyle leaned forward and placed a small peck on Tyler's lips.
Tyler blushed and tried pushing Kyle off again, "Dick."
"Nerd." Kyle responded, kissing him again but just for a little longer than a peck. At first he was secretly worried Tyler wouldn't like it, yeah they had showed signs of attractiveness but he was letting him.
In fact, after they parted for a moment and it was silent, Tyler pressed his lips against Kyle's.
Letting his guard down and his hands loosened, Kyle let his hands fall to cup Tyler's cheeks.
Taking his chance, Tyler pushed him off and laughed as he ran off into his room to hide.
Kyle laughed and wiped Tyler's saliva off his mouth, mumbling a curse before running after him to get him back.

[A/N: I actually really like this ship!!! They're so funny! Anyways, thanks for reading and requests are always accepted! <3]