Skylox #1

Imagine your OTP returning tired from a long car trip, and being so tired they just sort of flop on the couch and fall asleep huddled up that way.

“Ugh,” Ty groaned, “Are we home yet?”

Sky yawned, fixing his shades with one hand while his other held the steering wheel. He was just as tired as Ty was, and wanted nothing more than to be back in the comfort of their (shared) home. For the last week, Team Crafted and other friends had gone camping, and as fun as it was, it was frustrating. People complained about the weather, and how their tents wouldn’t set up or how they were scared of bears and witches. In the end it was a rememberable experience, but everyone had just wanted to go home. Jerome, Mitch, Bodil, Bashur, and Husky tagged along in Sky’s car with Ty, and they were all dropped off in a span of hours. Now finally getting to go home, they were practically about to pass out.

Sky had almost forgot Ty’s question but looked up at the street name when they got to a red light, “Like 10 more minutes.” They both sighed of relief, showering would’ve been an option but they’d probably fall asleep in the shower.

Sky turned up the radio, trying to keep his half-eyelids from shutting completely, his eyes even burned when he blinked cause he was so spent. ‘Singing in the shower’ had came on, and Sky immediately turned it up.

“YOU LIGHT ME UP INSIDE.” Sky began to sing loudly, Ty just leaned his head on the window looking at him with a death glare. ‘I’m gonna kill him later.’ He thought.

After about 3 songs with Sky’s unwanted singing that was mostly just screaming, he pulled into the driveway.

“Should we unpack our stuff?” Sky asked, pulling the key out of the egnition and unlocking the doors.

“That can wait tomorrow.” Ty replied, pushing the door open and walking to the door. Sky locked the car once they were out and opened the house, they breathed in the missed scent of their home. Sky grinned and wrapped his arm around Ty, kicking the door shut behind them.

Sky stumbled his way to the living room, still holding Ty beside him. Ty didn’t even question it when Sky flopped down on the couch, holding Ty next to him. Ty only closed his eyes and cuddled against Sky, falling asleep as soon as he rested his head against Sky’s chest.

~Next morning

Ty’s eyes slightly opened, he blinked a few times then was finally conscious. Sky still slept next to him, snoring loudly. Ty rolled his eyes with a smile, pushing Sky’s arm that held Ty’s waist off and got off the couch. Ty realized they both slept in their jackets, and he was sweating from the heat. He unzipped the jacket and tossed it on another couch. As he was going to leave to get something from the kitchen, Sky’s hand gripped his wrist lightly.

Sky giggled as Ty looked back down at him, Sky rubbed his eyes and pulled himself up by Ty’s wrist.

“Morning.” Sky said, raising his eyebrows and yawning, taking off his leather jacket. Sky pulled Ty’s wrist and made him stand in front of him. Ty smiled adoringly down at Sky as Sky wrapped his arms around Ty’s legs, Sky kissed his stomach and Ty giggled.

“Cmon, let’s go eat something.” Ty suggested, Sky nodded and stood up, inches in front of his shorter boyfriend. He smirked as he looked down into his eyes and gave him a peck on the lips that made Ty blush. Then he grabbed his hand and leaded them to the kitchen.

Pushing the door open, the 2 looked through the cabinets, and after 5 minutes passed they realized they had absolutely nothing.

“Welp, ready to go grocery shopping?” Sky said with a dry laugh.

“I guess.”

“Let’s shower first though, we porbably smell.” Sky added.

“T-Together?” Ty asked with a blush.

“We’ve been dating for 6 months, and we’ve slept together more than a few times and you get flustered over a shower together?”

Ty shoved his face in his hands flustered, and Sky only grinned and walked over, messing up the brunette’s hair and kissed his head.

“It’s cute, now cmon.” Ty looked up and followed behind Sky upstairs.

(A/N: Finally did a fic that isn’t Setosolace, felt like it was needed. Or an update completely, anyway, Skylox cuteness :D)