CaptainBajan

[Dedicated to:
@PrincessAzaza]

Tapping his pencil boredly against his desk, Mitch couldn't wait for class to end since it felt like it had been going on for hours.
His old professor paced back and forth at the board, a PowerPoint playing behind him.
"-and before you leave today I have an assignment to give you all," he turned to the next slide where a clip art picture of a stick figure painting another stick showed. "You're going to paint a full body portrait of someone, with their permission of course,also they don't have to be nude and it is due Friday."
Almost seeming on queue, the bell rang and everyone began to leave class.
When Mitch walked outside his best friend Jerome stood waiting for him, leaning against the wall with an earphone in.
"Finally there you are!" Jerome said.
"I know right," Mitch laughed, "that class is torture sometimes."
"Well you did sign up for it."
"Cause I am an ar-tee-st, Fluffy." Mitch ruffled Jerome's hair which he had let grow out a bit.
Jerome pushed his hand away laughing, "Dick."
"I might have to draw that."
Jerome raised his eyebrows, "Gay," he said jokingly, "You guys draw nude people?"
"Nah, not yet anyway."
"Man that's gonna be awkward." Jerome teased Mitch as they walked past buildings and by the field where people studied, just throwing football, or hanging out.
Mitch gazed through the field, just spectating as people did their normal things. His eyes just wandered until they fell on one certain guy, a tall brunette talking to a group of (what Mitch guessed were) his friends.
"Him." Mitch randomly said out loud.
"What dude?" Jerome asked, holding his earphone out for a moment.
"Oh, n-nothing." Mitch stuttered, Jerome shrugged and put his earphone back in but Mitch turned back to look at him again, only to see that he was looking back as well.
~
After Mitch and Jerome got to their apartment they had got Chinese food and watched TV, but Mitch was sorta off that night and Jerome could notice. He often spaced out in his thoughts, Jerome having to call his attention.
He didn't ask, but Mitch kept thinking back to the guy in the field, he wanted to paint him. Only him.
~
Two days later (Wednesday)
~
Mitch was disappointed that he'd never see the guy again, he just wanted to ask him to paint him, why was it bothering him so much?
When he got out of art class, Jerome had classes so he walked out alone. He looked out and surprisingly he saw the guy, alone this time, reading a book sitting against a fountain.
Mitch swallowed his nervousness and began walking towards him, 'Cmon I'm a people person, this shouldn't be this hard.' He thought.
The guy raised his head as his approached him, raising an eyebrow.
"Can I help you?"
'Oh f***! I forgot to speak!' Mitch was starting to turn red.
"O-Oh, I know we don't know each other but c-could you help me with my uh," Mitch was internally dying of embarrassment.
"What do you need help with ?" The guy asked, setting his book down.
"A painting, c-can I paint you?"
The guy's face remained still for a few seconds, then he let out a small laugh, "Sure I guess, art class?"
Mitch smiled and nodded quickly, watching as he got up.
"I'm Jordan." The guy held his hand out. Mitch shook it, "Mitch."
"So, do you plan to paint me right here in the field?" Jordan laughed.
"Oh no, my apartment if you don't mind, it's just outside campus. Could I buy you pizza as a pay?" Mitch asked jokingly, beginning to walk and Jordan followed behind.
"Sure." Jordan replied.
~
JEROME: My parents are in town so I'm gonna stay over for the night
MITCH: Okay bro

Mitch set his phone down and began to set his paint near his canvas. Jordan was using the bathroom for a bit now, Mitch was almost suspicious until he heard the door unlock.
"Okay can you just sit h-" Mitch's voice silenced when he looked up and saw Jordan.
Jordan stood stark naked in the doorframe of the living room, lighting peaking in from the open windows.
Mitch swallowed his words, a blush spreading rapidly on his face as he realized what he was staring at.
'I'm blushing more than him!' Mitch thought, then pretended to cough and looked away.
"Sit where?" Jordan asked, his voice calm and cool.
"Just there." Mitch replied, pointing to the white sofa in front of him. He placed it in the middle of the room, where the lighting from the windows came in best.
"How do I pose?" Jordan asked, like he had done this many times before.
"Anyway you want." Mitch said, grabbing his brush.
Jordan nodded and lay down sideways, one elbow holding him up while his other arm sat on the top of his body.
Mitch took a deep breathe, looking at his blank canvas then at his 'model.'
He studied Jordan's figure, starting from his quite attractive face down his chest and muscular arms to his lean abs (that the lighting made more visible) to his...BANANA...down his legs and finally feet.
Mitch took another deep breathe, he'd have to be doing that constantly to calm himself, especially with such an attractive model.
Mitch dipped his brush into a tan color first, outlining Jordan's figure and his surroundings. As he continued to paint Jordan, he enjoyed it, not just Jordan's body but he was patient and someone interesting to draw.
30 minutes passed, but Jordan didn't complain.
Then an hour, and Mitch was almost finished but figured he'd fill in the colors later.
Mitch set his brush down and cracked his knuckles.
"Done?" Jordan asked patiently.
Mitch nodded, "Want me to order that pizza?"
"Yeah sure, if you don't mind me being here." Jordan began to get up, grabbing his pile of clothes and beginning to put them on.
"O-of course not." Mitch stuttered, trying to hide his blushing and nervous act behind his cool facade.
He grabbed his phone and called the pizza, gazing over at Jordan from the corner of his eye every few seconds.
~
1 HOUR & 30 MIN LATER
~
It was 5 now, and since Jordan stayed and they had pizza together, they were actually enjoying each other's company a lot. They had put on TV but we're conversating and learning a lot about each other.
Jordan was even opening up to him, which made Mitch feel butterflies. He had even got his number.
"Dang the Suns going down, hey I gotta head out but thanks for the pizza."
"A-Anytime."
Jordan ran his hand through Mitch's fluffy hair, "Sorry, I wanted to do that."
Mitch was melting, he blushed pink and said it was fine, saying goodbye to his new friend.
When he closed the door, Mitch fell against the door and slid down on it, his heart beating faster than normal and his mind referring back to earlier when Jordan was naked on his couch.
Needless to say, Mitch had a crush.

[A/N: I might continue this but I'm definently writing this ship again ^-^]

( ° ͟ʖ ͡°) ᕦ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕤ