xRpmCanadian #1 - NSFW/SMUT

(A/N: Tldr: Ya boi likes it rough)

"Oh cmon Mitch," Ryan said in a sleazy voice, gripping onto Mitch"s hair and pulling it back as he nipped and bite at the canadian's neck.

"R-Ryan," Mitch sighed as he felt Ryan's hands roam down his half-naked body.

"This is wrong, to Jer-"

Ryan put a finger to Mitch's lip, shushing him, "Live in the moment, I thought you wanted me?" Mitch didn't answer but blush and look away, Ryan smirked, he knew Mitch wanted him with all those stares and gazes, accidentally bending over in front of him.

Now with Mitch arching his back on his lap, grinding his hips back and shirt off, Ryan couldn't help but smirk at the thought of Jerome walking in.

Ryan's hand rubbed down Mitch' s sweaty chest down to his boxers, where a tent of SUPRISE arose.

Sticking his hand inside the cloth, Ryan began to graze his fingers on the banana. Mitch leaned back and deeply sighed in Ryan's ear, his hands on his thighs.

Jerking him a little more, Ryan picked Mitch off his lap and tossed him onto the bed and began to unclothe himself.

Mitch sat up and watched, gazing at Ryan's impressive abs and toned arms and his eyes went down to when Ryan pulled down his boxers.

The cucumber shot up, long and hard. Mitch flinched in awe, hoping that size wouldn't break his ass.

Walking over, Ryan and his cucumber stood present in front of Mitch. Mitch got the hint and raised his hand and cupped the cucumber, jerking it slowly then quickly sucking it because he knew Jerome would be home soon.

Before he knew it, Mitch's hand were placed at Ryan's sides of his thighs as he mouth was completely focused on Ryan's cucumber.

Looking up, their eyes met and Ryan couldn't look away from Mitch being so submissive. Usually Mitch was more on the dominant side but here he was, sucking him off and letting Ryan boss him around..

Which gave Ryan the encouragement to do what he did next:

The good-looking gamer grabbed Mitch's head and began to thrust in and out his mouth, slowly at first but gradually speeding up till Mitch was gagging and had to pull away.

Biting his lip and groaning, Ryan pushed hard one last time and pulled himself off of Mitch, shaking his cucumber so he couldn't orgasm so soon.

Mitch moaned as it was tooken away, licking the precum(ber) from his cheek.

Ryan crawled onto the bed, turning Mitch sideways and lying, smack.

"Oww!" Mitch squeaked and looked back at Ryan, "So rough..."

"Oh, you want rough?" Ryan replied, and grabbed a bottle of lube from his drawer, swiftly pouring it onto his hand.

Shoving two fingers in first, Mitch groaned in agony as Ryan was so eager, fingering him fast and deep. Then three and he was about to add a fourth but lost patience and held the lube over his cucumber, pouring more slippery liquid onto it and rubbing it in with a stroke.

Mitch gulped and Ryan directed him to lay sideways on the bed, he did.

Ryan lay behind him sideways as well, and lifted Mitch's legs up to have better access to his entrance.

Pushing in, Mitch jerked himself off, hoping the pleasure would out stand the sore feeling of Ryan's large banana.

As Ryan began to Frick him, pumping in and out, Mitch quickly jerked himself off and came but Ryan hadn't even know because Mitch continued to moan after obscene moan.

Pushing in hard, Mitch arched and Ryan's cucumber slipped out. Ryan sat up and scooted off the bed, standing up again.

Ryan Yanked Mitch off the bed and held him up, carrying him while inserting his cucumber back inside.

Ryan began to bounce Mitch up and down oh him while standing, groaning at the friction.

Mitch let his head fall back, his tongue out as he felt sore already.

Suddenly Ryan began to fuck him extra fast, Mitch came again and dug his nails in Ryan's shohlders.

Ryan then roared a mighty roar, his seed dripping out of Mitch even with the cucumber inside.

Slowly pulling off, the seed dripping out of Mitch. Mitch was a panting, sweaty mess that lay on the bed.

Ryan smirked and took a deep breathe, "and Jerome isn't even home."