Setosolace #9 PT.2 - NSFW/SMUT

(Continue from Last Chapter~ Have fun w/ the smut)

Brice waved in a taxi as him and Seto stood outside of the massage place. Brice fuming, while Seto smirked as he thought about how'd he play it out in the taxi. After a taxi pulled aside, Brice told Seto a 'cmon' and took him out of his thoughts, Seto got in after Brice.

Brice looked out the window, not wanting to talk and seeming like he was ignoring Seto for the night. But Seto was Brice's weak spot, so the sorcerer began to drag his hand across the seat and set it on top of Brice's hand. The blond backed his hand away, not making contact with him.

Seto made a fake pout, knowing Brice would see it in the corner of his blue eyes and leaned back on the couch. Then a few moments after, Seto mischievously slid his hand down his thigh and scooted over, knowing Brice wouldn't be able to move over since he was trapped by the window. 

Seto ran his fingernails across the space space between them and onto the top of Brice's thigh, Seto hadn't seen his eyes directly but he saw the blue-color in the dark swiftly look down at Seto's hands running down his thigh.

Seto looked up at him, gripping Brice's thigh. Brice looked up at Seto, the sorcerer bit his lip seductively and tilted his head at Brice as in a like 'what?' Brice gave him a 'stop' look but Seto only replied in moving his hand to the other thigh, and placing his left hand on the thigh, both his hands down caressing Brice's jeaned-thighs.

Moving up, Seto grabbed onto Brice's crotch, his fingers grazing the fabric rough so that he could feel Brice's growing erection. 

Then suddenly, Seto rose up and sat on Brice's lap, looking to see if the taxi driver was watching but the driver was unintrested and only paid attention to the road.

"S-Seto...stop...I told yo-"

"Told me what?" Replied the brunette in a cute and innocent voice, winking at Brice before grinding himself back into Brice. Brice hissed and bit his lip again, looking down at Seto's ass that grinded into him.

Brice let his head fall back against the seat and Seto smirked, maybe he'd finally be in control tonight. Plus, he did owe Brice a night of relaxation like he had gotten. 

Soon they arrived at the house and Seto hopped off before the taxi driver saw, Seto handed him the money and they walked up the trail. Seto was in front, holding the key. 

Brice looked back to see the taxi driver go, then when he was gone Brice turned around and smacked Seto's ass hard, grabbing the soft skin through his slacks.

Seto squeaked at the sudden movement, unlocking the door and looking back up at Brice. He continued to look at him even after he opened the door, pushing it open then turning around to look at Brice, parting his hand away from the knob.

Brice then became dominant, grabbing Seto hard by the waist and digging his nails into his hips. The blonde yanked out the key and closed the door, locking it before setting the key into a bowl on the desk by the front door.

Then with strength, Brice picked up Seto with his hands, digging his hands into Seto's bum as he walked forward and slammed him against a wall.

"What'd I tell you, hm?" Brice growled before pouncing his lips onto Seto's, connecting them in a hot feverish kiss. Within seconds Seto's hoodie was pulled off, leaving his chest to the cold air as Brice grinded against him and pushed him more into the wall.

Setting him down for a moment to yank down his pants, Brice squeezed his hands into Seto's ass again, his nails leaving temporary marks into the cheeks as he bit at Seto's lip.