{35}

"That Park Sunghoon is stupid! Making you wait and get hurt all the time," Misoo shouted, I told Jake, Jay, and Misoo everything that night when Sunghoon brought me home

Jake patted Misoo's back and Jake turned to look at me, "but you both kissed didn't you?"

I could feel my cheeks slowly turning red, "I-I don't know! I was drunk, I barely remember what happened, I only remember clearly I asked him if I could be his girlfriend"

Misoo held my hand and sighed, "don't worry, If you don't work out with Sunghoon, I'll help you and Jay-"

"Help me and Y/n with what?" we turned to see Jay, he finally arrived, "if Sunghoon rejects Y/n your gonna be with her instead"

Jay looked at Misoo weirdly and I furrowed my eyebrows, "not interested, no offense Y/n"

I nodded, "none was taken," Misoo sighed and placed her head on my shoulder, "I don't know what's in Sunghoon's mind, very confusing!"

I nodded, 'very...'

"He's not even coming today," Jake shares, "he has a competition that's why"

"How come you guys didn't go?" I asked, it's his competition, they aren't there to support him?

"He said he'd rather have us come to celebrate with him, a lunch, wanna come?"

I was hesitant to answer, but I agreed in the end, I mean I should be there to support him too right?

"Sunghoon is stupid when it comes to romance stuff, barely knows anything-"

I barely listened to their conversation, will Sunghoon answer me before I leave to go back to Canada with Andrew?

I only had a week left here, so much happened already...

"What happened after you woke up?" Jay asked me, "like the next day in Sunghoons house"

"He brought me breakfast in bed... I found out we kissed when I saw-" I coughed remembering, "saw what? CONTINUE" Misoo shouted

"I SAW LIPSTICK STAINS OKAY?" I covered my face with my hands

"Lipstick stains? How much exactly did you kiss?-" Jake shut his mouth when I glared at him, "just shhh"

I sigh, "babes, you have hot chocolate?" I ask her and she nodded, "I'll go and make you some~" she pats my head before walking away

I look at Jay and he looked at me and raised a brow, "you have any hot friends just in case Sunghoon rejects me?"

Jay shook his head, "I do, but I know Sunghoon will not reject you Y/n, you know how much this guy talks about you?"

"What do you mean?"

"look at this-

------------------------

Sunghoon PoV

I won second place in the competition today, before I left the rink we had a photo with all the figure skaters