{3}

-------------------------------------------------------

"I want to date you" I looked at Sunghoon when he said that, though he was looking at his phone, "Sunghoons right," Jake says, "Misoo what are you thinking..." I ask her, "since your moving to Canada, you know what I mean," I hum in response...

"Thanks a lot, Jake," I say as I walk with them to the front door, "you can always text me if you need any help," Jake smiles and hugs me, "Misoo where are you," I say which made me stop my tracks, "I just returned your clothes," she came back with the clothes she wore coming here, "thanks babes," I hug her as well, "bye guys!" I wave goodbye to them and I closed the door, I huff, today was tiring, since I woke up pretty early today I decided to sleep early as well.

-------------------------------------------

Day 3

Waking up early once again, earlier than yesterday though, '4:24 am'  is waking up early gonna be a habit now? I sigh rubbing my eyes, I put on my glasses before walking to the next room, something I like about this building is the rooftop, putting on my slippers, grabbing my phone, keys, and my slippers, I walk to the hallway going to the stairs, I finally reach the door to the rooftop, and as I opened it the sun was only about to rise. 

The sky was dark, but you can see the slight yellowish from the edge as the sun was rising slowly, I walked to the edge of the building, sitting down my legs hanging from the building, since there are seven floors in the building I live, it was quite high, "I don't think you should be sitting on the edge," I look behind me and I was surprised to see Sunghoon, "it's my fault if I fall and die," I say, I hear his footsteps and he sat beside me, but he didn't hang his legs on the edge unlike what I did, "don't you have training?" I asked him, "In a while, I just thought of exploring the building, and I found you here," I looked at him and he was looking at me as well, "it's cold," I say, "wanna come again? You know, to the ice rink," I nod my head, "I accept your invitation," I chuckle.

"Also I have a question," he nods, "were those your figure skating friends? During the ice rink yesterday, like the girls," I heard him laugh, it was my first time seeing him smile, and first time seeing him laugh, "I'm only close to a few, the ones you saw yesterday were some admirer people..." I raise an eyebrow, "people like you huh?" Sunghoon looks at me with a are you serious face, "of course, I am handsome," I stood up, "people don't only like you cause of looks stupid." 

He stood up as well, "I think we can go now," I nod, "let's go!"

--------------------------------------------

I sat in the same place where I sat yesterday, I watched Sunghoon again as he practiced, since I brought my phone this time, I took videos of him practicing, as I followed wherever he skate, I zoomed in a bit as he danced in the ice rink, looking at him through my phone, he noticed that I was videotaping him, he waved and did a V sign before doing his own thing once again.