{19}

"Y/n?" I was cut off from my thoughts, I look at him, "hmm?" I hum in response, "you didn't answer my question," I nod scratching the back of my neck, "Ah, yeah, question..."

'Do I like Park Sunghoon?' I look at him again, his presence, I liked it a lot, I like being with him, who knew I would like Sunghoon, as I continue to think,  Ajumma came first in my mind, she knew I would like him, since the first time we met her... "Ajumma..."

"Huh? Ajumma?" he asked, wondering why I said that all of a sudden, I chuckled awkwardly, "no... It's nothing, I just miss Ajummas corndogs," I smile at him, "you wanna go there now?" I shook my head, "Maybe soon, I need to say goodbye to her before I leave," he nods, "so my question"

"Hmm? Oh yeah, it's just you know, Misoo isn't usually serious about her crushes so, just that," he nods, "whatever you say Y/n," he sat on the couch, 'is he still staying?'

I hesitantly sat beside him, "I used the pen you gave me..." I mumbled and he nodded, I guess he heard it, he then turned his whole body facing me

"Also about that keychain you gave me," I looked at him, "I still don't see why it looks like me," I chuckled, that's what he wanted to say?

"So you don't like it?"

"It's fine I guess," I smack him on the chest, "you should be thankful I gave you a gift, and not complain about it," he rubs the part where I smacked him, "I'm not complaining about the gift, I'm complaining why you think it looks like me"

I raise my shoulders, "I don't know either, I just thought it looked like you the first time I saw it," he scoffs, "why? You think I'm dissing you?" 

He shakes his head, but he seems unsure, "I'm not dissing you, I just thought of you when I-"

"But it's a grumpy penguin," I laugh at his facial expression, "that's why! Your face always looks grumpy when you're with me! Like right now," I snort, "okay," he says ignoring me now

'See? Grumpy'

------------------------------------

Sunghoon PoV

I had just left Y/n's apartment and I was in mine now, I sat on the couch looking blankly at the wall, until my phone burst with notifications

"What the..."

------------------------------

Jake🐶: y/n is leaving soon

Mr.JayPark: right she is

Mr.JayPark: we should do something for her before she leaves

Jake🐶: i have a feeling misoo would plan something for her though