{5}

-----------------------------------------------

Day 5

"It's almost your Birthday Sunghoon! What do you wanna do?" I hear Jake say as I take a break from practicing, "it is?" Jake shows three fingers, "three more days left" Jay and Jake accompanied me to the ice rink today, I haven't seen Y/n the whole day. "Also Y/n is weird" Jake laughs, "you always say that"

"No like seriously, she texted me last night and asked weird questions" Jake raises a brow, "like?" I took my phone from my gym bag and found the texts, "this" I show them to Jake, he smiles, "maybe she likes you~" he teases but then suddenly stops, "wait, nevermind she doesn't"

"Why not?" we hear Jay as he comes back from the restroom, "because why would she be interested in Sunghoon? They hate each other!" Jake says, "but yet they hang out a lot," Jay says back, "that's why I'm confused whether the two of you are friends or not" Jake sighs, "let's make a bet! I'm betting they'll end up together" Jake laughs, "I'm gonna win, Y/n told me her ideal type and it's nowhere near Sunghoon"

"So? She could change her mind"

"I'm closer to Y/n than any of you, so I would know"

"We all met her at the same time"

"But I got closer to her more"

"And? Your predictions are always bad"

"Shut up, so how much are you betting?"

"eighty"

"eight what?"

"dollars"

"hmm"

"I'm still here"

I cut off their conversation, "you're betting whether Y/n and I date or not? You guys are childish, I agree with Jake, he's gonna win" Jake makes a teasing expression, "just see, you both will lose,"

"I'm joining the bet, and if I lose then I'll give you more than eighty" Jay smiles, "alright let's see who wins!" Jay chuckles, "just saying Y/n only has a month left before she leaves, so that's gonna be impossible, she can't fall in love that quick, nor can Sunghoon!" Jake says, I nod agreeing with his statement, "you just see, people can fall in love in just a day! That's why there's such a thing as love at first sight" Jay says, I look at him disgustingly, "I'm gonna continue training..."

-----------------------------------------

I arrive back at my apartment, and when I do I see Y/n exiting hers, "hey" she says while locking the door, "where have you been?" she asks finally taking a glance at me, "I was out training," she looks at me sadly, "what! You could've told me, I want to visit the ice rink again" she sighs, "next time invite me" she says walking away. Does she not feel awkward about our conversation last night? She's weird indeed. I enter my apartment and plop my gym bag on the side of the couch, I sat on the couch and look at my phone which reflected my face, I turned it on and look at our texts messages again...