{1}

[Edited]

----------------------------------------------------

Day 1

"I don't understand why you want to move," I hear Misoo complain,  "because, as I've said, a million times already, they're giving me the scholarship to study in Canada!" I say facing her with a smile, "and besides I have a month left here, we still have time to hang out before I leave!" she sighs, "you have a point, but just so you know, in case you have a hot Canadian friend there," I chuckle as she follows me around the apartment, "yes yes, I'll introduce you both, don't worry babes" I ruffle her hair.

"Nice!" we both head outside my apartment, and as I lock the door we noticed a few boxes right beside my door, 'so many boxes...' I thought, "are those your boxes?" I hear Misoo ask, "No? They're not mine," she looks at the box and sees a tag, she holds it and reads the name "Park Sunghoon?" right after she says that a man walked out of the apartment beside mine, he looked somewhere around my age or a little older...

"Let me move into your apartment once your gone," my thoughts were cut off by Misoo, who stared intensely at the guy, I furrowed my eyebrows looking at her, I knock some sense into her by elbowing her lightly. "Let's go Misoo" I pull her going to the stairs, "isn't he handsome? Don't you think?" I nod my head a little, "he's okay," she scoffs, "I think he's the most good-looking man I've ever seen in my life."

-------------------------------------------

We walked a few blocks to the nearest cafe in my apartment complex, I just ordered hot chocolate since I wasn't a big fan of coffee, unlike Misoo... "Babes this is your second coffee..." I tell her, "It's fine, I haven't had coffee yesterday so~" she chuckles before taking another sip, not a lot of people were in the cafe today so its quite quiet, "talking about the Park Sunghoon guy," Misoo says, "What about him?" I ask, "he's good-looking, but," I raise an eyebrow, she stops before she looks at me, "are you sure you don't want him? Cause I'm not gonna hesitate in making my first move Y/n," I burst out laughing, "thank you? For making sure I wasn't interested, but yeah go ahead," she smiles giving me two thumbs up.

"Moving out is gonna be so tiring," I say yawning, "of course it is, more that you're moving to a different country," I nod my head, "have you practiced English?" I shake my head, "I'll start tomorrow, I'm gonna learn English by myself, English classes are expensive nowadays..."

"Hyung! Stop!" we hear a shout nearby, it was near the cashier register, it was three boys, two were bothering each other while the other looked at them quite embarrassed. "Cute, why don't we have handsome guys during our high school days?" as my eyes set on the three boys from earlier, they sat on the table not too far from ours, "I think one of them is handsome for you right?" I look at Misoo and shake my head, "don't deny it~ It's alright~ Just say it," I roll my eyes and nod slightly, "I told you! Now which one," she looks at the three boys and I do the same, "the guy with the blue sweater," Misoo looks at me, "nice choice, but that Sunghoon guy is still better looking for me."

"Are you gonna mention him every time I talk about men?" I ask, "maybe?"

--------------------------------------------------

Misoo and I part ways after our date in the cafe, I walk up the stairs to my floor and as I reach the hallway where my apartment is, the boxes near my apartment lessen, as I walk closer the guy came out, we both looked at each other and I greet him, "Hello," I say, he nods, "hi," I walk slowly to my door unlocking it before heading inside, as I closed the door I huff out a deep sigh, "that was awkward..." I talked to myself, placing the keys on the little shelf near the door, I removed my shoes entering the house, it was relaxing, I walked towards the couch and made myself comfortable, "Penguin~" I hold my stuff toy penguin and hug it, when Misoo isn't around, I comfortably tell penguin everything as if its a real human person being thing...

- 6:00 pm -

I drank a little bit of water placing the glass down on the counter, I hear faint shouts and music from the room beside me, I was quite annoyed but decided to wait for it a bit. Once I fixed up my plates and leftover food, since I usually have early dinner, the music and shouting were louder than before, walking towards my door I put on my indoor slippers, walking to the next room and knocking on the door, after a few minutes of no response, I press the doorbell. 

The door slowly opened revealing a different guy, "Hello miss?" he says, "your screaming and music are too loud," I tell him straightforwardly, "oh it's you, the girl from earlier," another guy came in, "I told you both the music was too loud," another guy came in and he looked familiar, 'the cafe guy!' his features were more perfect up close, "you can do whatever you're doing, but not too loud?" I say, "sorry miss, we'll be quieter," he smiles, "yeah thanks," I was about to leave but then I hear them once again, "miss wanna hang out with us?" 

I look at the boy and his friend seems to look at him weirdly, "since when was this your apartment?" I look at him, "she is your neighbor, isn't she?" the guy walked out of the room walking towards me and bringing me inside, "welcome~," he says as they close the door behind me, 'there were more of them than I thought.'

"I'm Jay, the friend of your neighbor Sunghoon," the cafe guy introduces himself, "who used to live here before my friend came?" they asked, "no one, this apartment was vacant since I moved here," they nod, "uh?-" Jay looks at me, I was confused until I looked at all of them, "I'm Y/n," Jay smiles, "Y/n, want some pizza?" he was so kind, unlike the others they just looked at me, "Sunghoon I used up all your toilet paper," I turned around to see a guy who came out from the room.

"Oh, we have a visitor... Who's friend is she?"

"No one, Jay just invited her in," Sunghoon says, "I can leave if your uncomfortable," I say blankly, "No! Your good, Sunghoon is just introverted." 

The guy from earlier walked up to me and showed me a big smile, "I'm Jake! That's Ni-ki, Sunoo," he says while pointing at every one of them, "nice to meet you all..." I say, seeing Jake he's an extrovert, while me I'm an ambivert, so it was quite awkward to meet them, like very awkward, but I didn't show it, "how long have you been living here?" Jake asks as he motions me to sit on the couch, "for two years now," 

" I'm moving out in a month though," I say, he tilts his head a little, "why?"

"I'm moving to a different country for college," Jake smiles, "are you our age?" I give an I don't know the face, "maybe?" Jay sat beside me, "the two of us are nineteen, Sunghoon is still turning nineteen this year," I nod, "you too?" I nod again, "that's cool!"

"Well I need to go now actually," Jake frowns a little, "aw why?" he asks, "I need to do some studying," I say as I slowly rise from the couch, "need to learn some English," Jake smiles, "I can help you! I lived is Australia for some time actually," I smile, "seriously! That will be so helpful, "

"I can teach you tomorrow! Let's exchange numbers," Jake walked beside me handing his phone while I hand him mine, "thanks Jake," I say giving him a smile, "alright goodbye," I felt hands on my shoulders leading me to the door, I looked behind me to see Sunghoon pushing me out of his apartment, I found myself outside his door and he waved,  "bye" he closed the door.

"Rude"

--------------------------------------------------