{4}

-------------------------------------------

Day 4

"This is so hard to pronounce!" I complain looking at the word in my notebook, "it's easy!" I look at Jake frustratingly, "for you," I try to sound out the word, "you never said an English word once in your life?" Jake asks, "I only know okay," Jake was teaching me how to pronounce different colors in English, it was so hard, "purple..." I couldn't pronounce the 'r' right...

"You know let's have a break," I place my pencil down and look at Jake, "Y/n it's only been ten minutes..." I nod, "break time!" I stood up and walked to the kitchen grabbing us some ice tea, "here you go," I place his cup near him and I sat down with mine taking a sip, "also," I say after, "why can't you give me Sunghoon's number?" Jake smiles, "do you like Sunghoon?" I shake my head as my eyes widen, "no! It's-... Okay look," I lean towards him, "this is a secret between us," he stared at me intensely and nodded, "my friend likes him, she thinks he's handsome, so I'm helping her," I lean back, Jake does as well and tilts his head, "now that's not gonna work, you see Sunghoon isn't the... Relationship type." 

"That's why I'll use all my power to do it!" Jake nods, "is the friend Misoo?" 

"How did you know?"

"She's the only friend of yours I met,"

"Well, Misoo and Sunghoon look good together don't you think?"

"Uhhh"

Jake looks at me for a while before shaking his head, "I don't think so? I have a friend named Sunoo, I think they look better together," I nod, "does he look foreign?" he shakes his head a little, "then it won't work, she only likes foreigners or at least people who look foreign," I say, "shall we continue with the English?" I show him five fingers, "five more minutes."

- A few hours later -

Most of the time Jake and I spent a lot of time talking, we didn't really focus on learning English, he would talk in English sometimes to see if I understood what he was saying, but I didn't understand it one bit! 

"Oh Jay and Sunghoon is hanging out with our other friend, his name is Ni-ki, you've met him, during the time we invited you in on Sunghoons first day here in the apartment complex," 

"Ohhh, were you supposed to go with them?"

"They invited me but I said I had plans with you already so-"

*ring ring*

My phone rang which created vibrating sounds on the table, I picked it up and answered it, "what's up babes?" I say and it was Misoo, "guess who I'm seeing right now in the mall," I raise an eyebrow, "who?" 

"Jay and Sunghoon! And another cute guy with them," I shake my head, "okay? And why do I need to know this?" I hear her laugh, "cause they look so handsome! I'll send you a picture!" I furrowed my eyebrows,  "wait what? Misoo no- You're being a stalker right now-" I hear a notification, I remove the phone near my ear and open it, it was a picture of them in the mall walking around and laughing, "Babes you know, I'm learning English right now, I need to go," I say, "alright! Thank me for the picture later then," she hung up, "you like Jay?" I look at Jake, "Uh, I just thought he looks handsome, I saw him at the Cafe once with Misoo, I think you were there as well, and the Ni-ki guy."