{12}

"Here you go~" Misoo pays me the money for the music box, "I'm surprised we made a lot of money," I say as I count the money that I placed in the small plastic box

"I'm so excited! We're hanging out with them tomorrow! And at Sunghoons place?" I chuckle, "it's your first time in his apartment right?" I asked her, "I don't remember... I think it is?" 

"I was actually supposed to clean up the guest bedroom tomorrow, I wanted to see if I left anything there, also you know so they know I'm a good person by cleaning it up before I leave"

Misoo walks over to me with a frown and hugs me tightly, "I'm gonna miss you so much," I smile, "it's not like I won't call you or visit!" I complain as she hugged me tighter, "but you'll be busy studying!"

"Remember! When you and Sunghoon don't work out! I'll bring you a Canadian dude remember?" She smiles, "oh yeah! Okay go ahead to Canada," I playfully hit her, "idiot"

"What about you and Jay?" my lips turn into a straight line, "what do you mean?" she slyly smiles, "don't you like him?" I nod my head with a slight smile, "I do, I just don't want to be so obvious, you know afraid of rejection," she nods her head, "why would he reject you? You two look great together!"

I hum, "I guess so, let's just see what happens you know? I don't wanna risk anything with confessing," Misoo suddenly looks at me with an annoyed face, "what?"

"Says the one who confessed to all of her crushes during high school, middle school, AND elementary school."

"I've learned from that! I promise starting right now I won't be the one to take that risk with confessing!" 

"Don't promise Y/n I know you'll break it"

"I'm so hungry! Y/n!" I peak out of my bedroom door and see Misoo lying down on the couch, "what?" 

"I'm hungry," I walked out of my room and walked towards her, she was watching tv, "what do you want to eat?" I asked her, "I don't know, recommend something and I'll say yes or no," I thought about it for a while

"Chicken?"

"No"

"Pepero?"

"No, I want something good for lunch Y/n," I groan

"Bibimbap?"

"No"

"Kimchi?"

"No"

"Japchae?"

"No"

"Pizza?"

"Nope"

"Japchae?"

"No, no, no, no, OUCH! HEY! Where are you taking me?!"

"Put on your shoes"

I hear her groan behind me, "where are we going, we could have just ordered something," I turn to look at her, "you asked me what to eat, so here I am, I'm gonna feed you with food," Misoo looks around, "by the way, this road looks nice! Also, where are we eating?"