{17}

------------------------------------------------

Day 25

Everything is set! The food, my gifts, the house is clean, the decorations, for the decorations I didn't really add much since I didn't want to clean up a lot once it's time to put them away. My gift was under the Christmas tree, if Jake doesn't like my gift, I swear...

I placed all the things I bought for him in a big black box with a velvet ribbon on top, just to make it look pretty, and the brown paper bags for friendly gifts.

"Y/n!~" I heard a loud shout before a pair of arms wrapped around my shoulders, "Misoo?- How did you... Never mind," I wouldn't question how she got in, "your gift is huge!" I look at the bag she held, "this is for my secret Santa!~"

She then holds up another bag which isn't much smaller than the other one, "and this is for you~"

"Thank you!! And here's yours!" I pick up her gift that I placed under the Christmas tree, "okay good, if you didn't buy me a gift I would've kept this to myself," I roll my eyes

"You two are very noisy..." we look towards the door and see Sunghoon, "babes, you left the door open?" I say as Sunghoon closes the door, "sorry!"

Sunghoon walked towards us and placed his gift under the Christmas tree, "Jake and Jay haven't arrived yet?" I shook my head, "you guys can go ahead and eat some of the snacks already if you like"

"What exactly are we doing besides opening gifts?"

"Eat, Karaoke, dance, chat, you know what friends do, typical stuff," Misoo answers, Sunghoon hums and walks towards the couch and sits down, "he's so handsome, he has a great sense of style," Misoo whispers to me

"I'll just move penguin in my room," I walk towards the couch picking up the Penguin stuffed toy I have placing it in my room

*knock knock*

"Coming!" I ran towards the front door and smile widely, "Jake!" I hugged him tightly and he hugs back, "is everyone here already?" he asks to enter, "nope, where's Jay?"

"He's so stupid, he forgot to buy a bag for his gift so he's packing it right now," I chuckle, "come on," Jake smiles, "Y/n who did you get?~" he bugs me as he follows me towards the kitchen, "You'll see later when we exchange gifts!"

"Can I guess?"

"No Jake, stop it"

"I think it's me"

"I don't know"

"I definitely think it's me"

"Jake stop it"

"Jay's here,"  Sunghoon says as he walks in the kitchen with Jay, "that was quick?"

"I just got a box and placed it inside," Jay smiles, "Merry Christmas Y/n," I smile back at him, "Merry Christmas!"

We all sat down on the couch having a small chit-chat, "Y/n is almost leaving me..." Misoo says and hugs me tightly, "oh yeah! I forgot you were leaving..." Jay frowns, "six more days...Guys! Don't remind me, it's a happy day today, okay?"